What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I find it frustrating that I only have one person with which I can be 100% honest with my feelings on everything.

ME 😶

I feel ya here
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    The thread topic was "Songs that have a healing affect on you." You...not others. I shared something special to me. Why the need to disagree with it.

People are *kitten*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    The thread topic was "Songs that have a healing affect on you." You...not others. I shared something special to me. Why the need to disagree with it.

Some people :/

Big hug J, and thank you for sharing something special to you 🤗❤
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    The thread topic was "Songs that have a healing effect on you." You...not others. I shared something special to me. Why the need to disagree with it.

There's a lot more negativity here at times and it's tough to be around. You're fantastic and anyone who knows you knows that.

I'm glad you shared it. It was something tender and close to your heart. If people have issue with that because they differ on a musical preference, they're not reading into the intent of your post at all and that's on them.

Don't let them steal your joy. You're wonderful. 😊

Hope you have a fantastic day.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Some people :/

Big hug J, and thank you for sharing something special to you 🤗❤

Thanks Jo. I don't usually let these things upset me. It's been almost 2 years since we lost my stepmother. Last Saturday in church, I noticed my Dad stumbling over words. I know you understand the worry. Hearing those old songs bring me comfort.

I totally get it ❤
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Man I wish someone would bring me pancakes
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh🤬

For days my phone app has been completely useless.
    I pay for this **** and I expect it to work.
    UA has taken over the entire fitness industry but they can’t keep an app/website running right?
    BS it’s so much BS!!!!!!

Sorry, rant over.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    We visited the animal shelter today and we have 3 strong contenders for getting adopted by us.
    A perfect fluffy, orange male kitten that I almost cried holding. His whole little body vibrates with his purring.😭❤️
    A giant grey and white adult male with a huge demanding personality that I already know is going to ruin my life 😸☺️.
    A charcoal grey adult female with only one ear that I think is the perfect hipster cat. She was recently spayed so it was hard to figure out her personality. 🤷🏻‍♀️😎

I am spending my time thinking of what I'll rename each one if they end up being the one we choose.
    The kitten I'm thinking 'Brody' and I can call him Lil' Bro'.
    The big grey boy I'm leaning towards 'Vincent '
    The one ear girl is 'Mary Jane' or possibly 'Kahlua'
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Venus and Jupiter so bright in the sky tonight, could even make out
    a faint Saturn.
    Such a clear night.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    @cdubks88 - I have been around the block
    c/c++, asp.net, c#, python

everything from low-level to web

I used to be a Cobol programmer. Used some Assembly & RPG III. Clunky, junky, neverending programs. You young kids with your fancy, schmancy coding skillz. Wish I stayed in the field. I loved programming.
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Food
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I would just unplug the machine or lean on the power switch for a reboot.

If that didn't work, I would just rub some dirt on it or dunk it in the bathtub.

*edit: obviously this post was meant for a different thread. That's okay, it wouldn't have made much sense there either.

Shaking sometimes works too 😁
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I have no reason to take it personally but i am
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ever actually figure out what the fox said
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Did my time with Cobol and a little Assembly in college. Forgot all about that.......😁😎

Especially with the latter, it's good to forget. :smile: I relished the few RPG projects I had... such a breeze.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    We visited the animal shelter today and we have 3 strong contenders for getting adopted by us.
    A perfect fluffy, orange male kitten that I almost cried holding. His whole little body vibrates with his purring.😭❤️
    A giant grey and white adult male with a huge demanding personality that I already know is going to ruin my life 😸☺️.
    A charcoal grey adult female with only one ear that I think is the perfect hipster cat. She was recently spayed so it was hard to figure out her personality. 🤷🏻‍♀️😎

I am spending my time thinking of what I'll rename each one if they end up being the one we choose.
    The kitten I'm thinking 'Brody' and I can call him Lil' Bro'.
    The big grey boy I'm leaning towards 'Vincent '
    The one ear girl is 'Mary Jane' or possibly 'Kahlua'

Go for the large gray one. I have one and he’s such a teddy bear.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Where have all the funny people gone 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just thinking about life. Is there really a purpose of it other then paying bills and dying or making kids to keep the so called family tree.