New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Never had the rice miracle noodles variety but these came out great. They really have the texture of rice and weren’t chewy or anything. Huge volume for only 30 calories!75ydz31ut516.jpeg
    rzjuw422x2kg.jpeg
    s5jq5tscap5k.jpeg
    They definitely are more rice like than cauliflower rice. All pictured is 80 calories for like 3 cups! Going to make huge stir fry next time with lots of veggies and chicken. Definitely buying again.

Where'd you find it at?

Wegmans!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    o9y8ehupdg6u.png
    I would try these. c6razwmrho31.png
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    o9y8ehupdg6u.png

I would likely try them to...Calories?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ksicimuxykgn.jpg
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    ksicimuxykgn.jpg

I absolutely adore the dark chocolate Kit Kats (came in a miniature pack), so I will definitely be looking for the chocolate cream pie ones!
  • pancakerunner
    ksicimuxykgn.jpg

I absolutely adore the dark chocolate Kit Kats (came in a miniature pack), so I will definitely be looking for the chocolate cream pie ones!

I'm excited about the cotton candyyyyyyy
  • pancakerunner
    dur6lk6bwa0m.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    regarding the KitKats...that Birthday Cake one posted a while ago is still on my mind....
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ksicimuxykgn.jpg

I thought special flavor Kit Kat’s like these are only in other countries?! They are finally bringing them here ?! YESSS
  • pancakerunner
    ksicimuxykgn.jpg

I thought special flavor Kit Kat’s like these are only in other countries?! They are finally bringing them here ?! YESSS

To my knowledge they will be Walmart exclusives!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Omg yess need to try them all and the birthday cake. Looks like also apple pie
    ksicimuxykgn.jpg

To my knowledge they will be Walmart exclusives!

1cdsp3fpbamq.jpeg
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    ksicimuxykgn.jpg

You mean I'm going to have to resist chocolate cream pie KitKats when buying my kitty litter? I'm in trouble! The mint ones look interesting too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    erjones11 wrote: »
    o9y8ehupdg6u.png

I would likely try them to...Calories?

I was wondering this too. I can't seem to find the nutrition facts online. Usually I can just google the company and find them.
  • PAPYRUS3
    efe8987if4nc.jpg
    ur60ba5ywhak.jpg

Thought I'd try this 'sample' pack of their new cereal flavours....omg - they sure are sweet. I really don't like the 'Marshmallow' one (I think it's a play on Lucky Charms...which I dislike anyways). The other two are good mixed into yogurt and the like.
    30% off their cereal line right now til December (Rivalus)
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    erjones11 wrote: »
    dq2zuqwamih0.jpeg

Finally found these last weekend. Been wanting to try since I saw NoreenMarie's post. Had the salted caramel ones yesterday and like them. Nice bag for about $2.50, I ate half a serving and was satisfied at 65kcals. I will move on to the cinnamon ones once I work my way through the salted caramel bag. I bought two of each since they are limited time, from the looks of the display they seem to be selling pretty well with the open display boxes already half empty.

Just saw these today and I was too skeptical to buy them. Wish I’d picked some up!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    I don't think it's new but we talked about it awhile back. I picked up Skinny Syrups peppermint bark and it's a huge disappointment! It doesn't taste like peppermint at all, just sweetener.
  • PAPYRUS3
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I don't think it's new but we talked about it awhile back. I picked up Skinny Syrups peppermint bark and it's a huge disappointment! It doesn't taste like peppermint at all, just sweetener.

absolutely agree! I did post this one a few pages ago and voiced my disappointment with it too. Not even close to a peppermint flavour...which I thought for sure they would be able to nail🤷‍♂️
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Which Skinny Syrups do you all recommend?? They're probably doing a Black Friday sale this year and I'm planning on trying out a few!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Jordan' skinny syrups- My top 3
    1.maple pecan burbon
    2. sea salt caramel
    3. pumpkin caramel(which I think is seasonal)

Least favorite threesome
    1. blueberry- yuck artificial taste to me
    2. strawberry frost- same thing
    3. toasted marshmillow- because like others stated- taste like sweetner- nothing special