Less Alcohol - DECEMBER 2019 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    They do have alcohol free versions of most alcoholic beverages. Used to serve them as an alternative. I’m allergic to alcohol y wine but had my Licensing to make y serve it. One brand was yuck they said but rest they said was excellent.Some are fewer calories also.
    Also is alcohol free wines y wine coolers for those who are thinking yuck beer 🍺 . We sold out of those faster than we could stock them!
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    I’m 1-1 this Dec so far but just a glass of wine yesterday. I was sitting here trying to think of a good goal and I think given the parties etc. 18 out of 31 is what I’m going to aim for :)
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    They do have alcohol free versions of most alcoholic beverages. Used to serve them as an alternative. I’m allergic to alcohol y wine but had my Licensing to make y serve it. One brand was yuck they said but rest they said was excellent.Some are fewer calories also.
    Also is alcohol free wines y wine coolers for those who are thinking yuck beer 🍺 . We sold out of those faster than we could stock them!

I haven’t found any NA wine that tastes remotely good - but actually found some very low calorie NA beers that are quite good .
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    1 year on this thread as of November 28.19
    My goal is 16-20 AF days for the month.
    I didn't get there in October, ended up with 10 or 11AF days - but lost weight.
    November tally 19AF days out of 30 days. Pleased with that, but didn't lose any weight. go figure!
    New month : - )

December 01 - 3 drinks

Running Tally: 0 AF days out of 1 day

Happy one year anniversary on here @dawnbgethealthy. You have done so well, with only a few bumps to hurdle. You know there is a stress hormone that keeps you from losing weight? Just another fun fact we have to try to deal with in life. 😬

Thanks @MissMay : - )
    Yes, no ice skating, and skating is a big stress relief for me as well as a huge calorie burn that I missed for November. I may have worn out my knees from lifelong skating, but I will get back to it...gently : - )
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    1 year on this thread as of November 28.19
    My goal is 16-20 AF days for the month.
    I didn't get there in October, ended up with 10 or 11AF days
    November tally 19AF days out of 30 days.
    New month : - )

December 01 - 3 drinks
    December 02 - AF

Running Tally: 1 AF day out of 2 days so far.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    @LoveyChar sounds like you're in good hands at least 💗 6:58 in Vegas another 24 for me,I used to be such a morning person but now even though I don't drink I still feel hungover 😂 what is that? Maybe my sleep aid but without it I'm up and down all night annoying! Have a great day all!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    Welcome thanks for the NA beverage info.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    I drink Martinelli’s sparkling Cider y Apple coders I love it on holidays when I do have something.The company is great about answering allergy questions!! Welch’s sparkling juice to ciders also my go to. Welch’s also has Mimosa y Sparkling Rose. I like juice tastes tho these to me taste like juice.

Some of what I served was:

1. Fre’ (popular)
    2. Ariel
    3. St. Regis
    4. Pierre
    5. BC Wines (not served to drink used it in the chicken salad y few chicken salad dishes ) no grape juice taste popular dishes a no one could tell.

Less alcohol content
    1.Stella Rose (popular)

Nonalcoholic beers
    1. Nonalcoholic Heineken
    2. Apple Beer Brand (5cal one) gluten free so those with gluten allergies ordered it regularly
    3. Corona (flavored ones went very fast! )
    4. Budweiser Non-Alcoholic
    5. A German named ones carried a few changes them up a lot can’t remember but was popular very popular non-alcoholic or we’d get an Amber beer also non-alcoholic
    6. Texas Select (probably cause we’re in Texas)

Everything else was alcoholic or can’t remember the names. Worked a few restaurants jobs . The Italian Restaurant we eat at a lot carries Fre’ displays it on shelf’s so customers know they have it.
  • forestdweller1
    forestdweller1 Posts: 352 Member
    17rnot9hcb6r.jpg

My 5'4" support insect from Little Deer Isle, recently relocated to my front room, next to the woodstove.
    Miss Mantis don't drink either.