Options

TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!
    2019k in 2019!

exercise.png

Great job girl!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    @Christine4695 I'm in agreeance with AvidKeto in that thank goodness it's the lesser of two evils (?). The setbacks are a bad kick back.

@PastorVincent Thank you for the sweet compliments and congratulations on being ahead of pace. That is alot of miles to be proud of!

@quilteryoyo Thank you for the kind words!

It was 83° yesterday in central Texas and today it's about 49°. What a dip! I run with a stroller most days because my husband usually doesn't come home from work until after 6:00 and I like earlier runs, which means I'm not taking the baby out and I'm just going to wait until he gets home to run. I need to get out of here and burn off some of this cabin fever energy!!!
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    @Christine4695 I'm in agreeance with AvidKeto in that thank goodness it's the lesser of two evils (?). The setbacks are a bad kick back.

@PastorVincent Thank you for the sweet compliments and congratulations on being ahead of pace. That is alot of miles to be proud of!

@quilteryoyo Thank you for the kind words!

It was 83° yesterday in central Texas and today it's about 49°. What a dip! I run with a stroller most days because my husband usually doesn't come home from work until after 6:00 and I like earlier runs, which means I'm not taking the baby out and I'm just going to wait until he gets home to run. I need to get out of here and burn off some of this cabin fever energy!!!

And this morning it was 40 and rainy what’s going on here !?!?
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    December goal 100 miles

exercise.png

TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!
    2019k in 2019!

exercise.png

Outstanding!!!!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    my naggers are slacking.
    hypersomnia knocked me out sunday and yesterday.
    i'll get a few miles in tonight

@mbaker566 Not slacking, you had permission for a couple of days off after a race.
    Now, stop posting awesome photos and go run! :-p
    shanaber wrote: »
    Question:

@mbaker566 - Love the pictures! Also love that you know need to nag your naggers :) Have you run yet? What are you waiting for?

well, i'm at work now. no run allowed in the office. when i get back home :)

Sorry I'm slackin' on my naggin'.

GO!!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!
    2019k in 2019!

Indeed! That calls for a Kahula Mudslide! W00T!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,970 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @greenolivetree Congratulations to your husband. That's quite an accomplishment.

@polskagirl01 WTG! Congratulations! That's amazing!

I probably need to start doing some strength training too, but I can barely find the time to do the running I want to do right now. Maybe in the coming year that is something I will work on.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic man sounds like you really had a time of it. Good job on pushing through and finishing! A break to recover definitely is an excellent idea.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,442 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes @katharmonic! You have been busy! You deserve to take the rest of the year off 😀
    Take time to recover and enjoy the holidays.
  • noblsheep
    noblsheep Posts: 584 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I haven't gotten any running all week due to *kitten* air quality. Hit the gym instead. It finally blew over this morning and I'm hoping to get a run in tonight.
    I've got a handheld from that Aonijie. It's a budget Chinese brand so make of that what you will. The design was fine, but the bottle had that rubber smell for a while. Quality and make was fine on mine but some people have had problems with their bladders leaking, so if you do go this route, make sure it's got a good return policy.
    Friday I flew down to Tampa and quickly soaked up as much Florida as I could by heading to the beach, eating a grouper sandwich and key lime pie, and having a delicious fruity drink while watching the sunset over the gulf.
    I lived in Tampa for nearly 5 years and didn't get to do any of these things :D (Probably because I was 7). Congrats on getting through a grueling race and a super busy schedule! Take care of that hand!
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    my naggers are slacking.
    hypersomnia knocked me out sunday and yesterday.
    i'll get a few miles in tonight

@mbaker566 Not slacking, you had permission for a couple of days off after a race.
    Now, stop posting awesome photos and go run! :-p
    shanaber wrote: »
    Question:

@mbaker566 - Love the pictures! Also love that you know need to nag your naggers :) Have you run yet? What are you waiting for?

well, i'm at work now. no run allowed in the office. when i get back home :)

Sorry I'm slackin' on my naggin'.

GO!!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!

@mbaker566 so did you run yet?
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic Wow, Great job! Now definitely get some rest. Just the traveling you mentioned can be exhausting. And you threw in a beastly 5+-hour effort on top of that! Amazing :)