Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,054 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a close family that was a chiropractor
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Where the hell is pat sayjack this week ??
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    i have no reason to look cute

Although you probably couldn't avoid it if you tried...
    Just saying 😏
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    i have no reason to look cute

Although you probably couldn't avoid it if you tried...
    Just saying 😏

Agree 🥰❤
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking they should have a quick instruction and test for the self serve checkout at some of the grocery stores where i shop. it's like people are seeing english written for the first time. if they can't pass the test they have to use a live checker. the problem is the employees are almost as bad.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I want to go home to my bed and go to bed but noooo I still have to treat my body like a roller coaster and go out.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    if "hmu" does NOT stand for "here's more urine" than I feel like I may have misunderstood a lot of conversations over the last year or so
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    if "hmu" does NOT stand for "here's more urine" than I feel like I may have misunderstood a lot of conversations over the last year or so

😂 I have no idea what most of those abbreviations mean so most of the time I just make them up in my head 😅

I feel that abbreviations used in modern communication should be "intuitive" so yeah, the first thing that pops to mind is probably right. Definitely right.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

😂 I have no idea what most of those abbreviations mean so most of the time I just make them up in my head 😅

I'm with you, @_Miss_chievous_. Feel like I need a pocket dictionary or something.....but making up what we think it means is way more fun. 😁😆😆
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

He had surgery for a bowel blockage, so Vanna is stepping in. Hopefully she'll loosen up a bit as time goes on!
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Actual Tj Thyne sent me a direct message on the Instagram. Move over actual Bryan Adams. My IG is a portal to unobtainable men and I love it.

Can I get you to somehow open dialogue with some celebrities I'd like to have a conversation with, please? Is this a service you offer???
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Actual Tj Thyne sent me a direct message on the Instagram. Move over actual Bryan Adams. My IG is a portal to unobtainable men and I love it.

Can I get you to somehow open dialogue with some celebrities I'd like to have a conversation with, please? Is this a service you offer???

I could try whilst I'm on a roll.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    last night I experienced an extreme amount of pain in a dream...I didn't know that was possible, first time I ever experience that and it was horrifying

ouch.....
    I got shot in the chest in my dream many years ago, and woke up with pains in my chest. I still remember that....
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    last night I experienced an extreme amount of pain in a dream...I didn't know that was possible, first time I ever experience that and it was horrifying

ouch.....
    I got shot in the chest in my dream many years ago, and woke up with pains in my chest. I still remember that....

You helped dredge up a dream I had long ago of the Arnold Schwarzenegger terminator ripping through my torso with a gatling gun. I don't recall what sort of pain I woke up with, but remember burning sensations all over.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

He had surgery for a bowel blockage, so Vanna is stepping in. Hopefully she'll loosen up a bit as time goes on!

Ah. .. yeah Vanna is a bit stiff right ?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Way too cold in this office - wtf ppl
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hoping my flight out of Paris isn’t cancelled by the strike😒