Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MDS0910
    Options
    9332134.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MDS0910
    Options
    BTW, since the first of April, I have lost 45 pounds! :-)
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know who we send our weights to and do we just say that we completed the exercises for the week/day? Thanks I believe I am in team 12.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Thanks Suz!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Totally new to this and kind of clueless... but EXCITED! My goal is to lose the last 7 lbs by 10/31, if I could do that this month it would be awesome! Feel free to add me if you want! Good luck!
  • Smyli372
    Options
    Hey all...its Smyli372. Im challenging myself to lose as close to 10 lbs this month as i can!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey, Gary I'm know I am on one of your teams, but which one!!! So excited to get started and see how all this works out!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know who we send our weights to and do we just say that we completed the exercises for the week/day? Thanks I believe I am in team 12.

Send your weights to Gary6030. Send your starting weight tonight or tomorrow morning. Then on Sundays, send a private message that looks like this:

Here is example 1:

Drank 64oz of water or more all 6 days - complete!
    Logged food and was under cals all 6 days - complete!
    Daily challenges done all 6 days - complete!
    My weight today is: xxx lbs

Or example 2:

Drank 64 oz of water or more 4 out of 6 days.
    Logged food and was under cals 5 out of 6 days.
    Daily challenges done 5 out of 6 days.
    My weight today is xxx lbs
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Hey, Gary I'm know I am on one of your teams, but which one!!! So excited to get started and see how all this works out!!

He will post the teams tomorrow!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Thanks Suz!

Let's go, Stoooo, we've got this!!!! I want to see your weight loss ticker move!
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Thanks suzmac.
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i just saw the exercise and saw that we need to complete 6days, but there are only 4days of challenges here?

am i missing something. does this meanwe do 3 challenes then day 4 is rest then wts day 5,6, 7??
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    i just saw the exercise and saw that we need to complete 6days, but there are only 4days of challenges here?

am i missing something. does this meanwe do 3 challenes then day 4 is rest then wts day 5,6, 7??

I saw him explain earlier that since the month starts on a Thursday he only posted challenges until Sunday, the rest day. There will be a full week's worth of exercises posted for next week at a later date.
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options

I saw him explain earlier that since the month starts on a Thursday he only posted challenges until Sunday, the rest day. There will be a full week's worth of exercises posted for next week at a later date.

aghhh huh thank you thank you!!!! :)
  • ydeemar
    Options
    OOOOOO LOOOOOOOO LOOOOOO LOOOO.... i'm a wappo warrior!!!! i tried the august challenge (following from the side line), i lost 5lbs. Another 5lbs for this month will do me good, more than 5 lbs a bonus.. so lets do it!!

im ydee, currently working in dubai, wanted to lose the 20lbs i gained during my 6years stay here mainly because i want to be healthy. my family has history of diabetis and im afraid to have it, so i joined MFP for prevention and im now a WAPPO WARRIOR!! yeeeebbbaaaaa!!!
  • starz13
    starz13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay done day one can't quite decide if i should try the advanced....think that would be a bit hard though :/
  • aimeerowe91
    Options
    Hi, I'm Aimee. I'm 20 from Leicester in England. I've lost 4lbs so far and am aiming to lose another 8lbs in september :)
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm def a Pygmy Wappo Warrior! there aren't enough hours in the day for me to keep up with the Bushman version!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm def a Pygmy Wappo Warrior! there aren't enough hours in the day for me to keep up with the Bushman version!

Me too. Is it ok to incorporate both exercises plans on different days? Like a mid level.
  • SuzMac1981
    Options

Me too. Is it ok to incorporate both exercises plans on different days? Like a mid level.
    Everyone should try to push themselves as far as they can... take some exercises from the Bushman series and try them out. If you can't do it or can only do a few - then be proud of yourself because you tried it! Don't just do the Pygmy because you feel like there isn't enough time in the day or that you think Bushman is too hard.... you will surprise yourself! I'm a woman who you has never done jumping jacks in her whole adult life. On Day 1 last month, trust me, I looked like an idiot and my fat hurt when I jumped. By day 14 it wasn't as hard and I could do more in a row.

You joined this challenge to be just that - challenged. So honor yourself and try it out! That's the best you can do for yourself and your health - challenge and TRY. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish!