Welcome New Members!

Replies

• lindar1207
    lindar1207 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I'm new to this here. I've had an account but never posted until now. I was on another site. I have to buckle down and and get back on track. After a couple of year's with a bad flare up with RA and other medical issues. I just ordered nutrisystem to see if that will help me get back on track and motivated. I'm hoping to find and give support on this journey. Have a blessed and safe New Year
  • rised561
    rised561 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! My name is Darvin. I've been working out since 2017, starting weight was 240lbs. Now I'm 188lbs. The goal is 185lbs lean. Been DL recently 160lbs, LP 320lbs and got back into SQ 100lbs.
  • MrBubbleWrap
    MrBubbleWrap Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hey everyone, been using MFP off and on since May 2019, and this is the first time I've seen the Community forums. Feel free to Add me as a friend!
  • pcfteixeira
    pcfteixeira Posts: 19 Member
    Hi everyone!!! Member since March this year but never really use it that much till this December. Started to take my healthy and well being much serious, counting and observing what and how much I eat, enroll in the gym and also started running. Been so good to me, specially this month where I usually over indulge!!! Feeling so much better and excited with the year to come. Looking forward to connect to members and make my journey so much easier and fulfilling!!!!
  • Janeanj
    Janeanj Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there all :D So, I am working on desperately trying to get healthy (as a soda from bk is sitting here, ugh) I cannot seem to get away from going out for lunch. Yeah, at work I take leftovers, primarily, but on my time off?! Good grief. It really is a struggle for me :( So, here I am. I need to start being accountable, I want to get healthier, I want to lose weight. My husband had a massive heart attack about 2.5 years ago. He eats just as bad as I do. I want to talk to him but he very well could get angry about it. I am not ready to say goodbye :( Anyway, hello all! Sorry for the long vent or rant or whatever. Anyone have any start up help? Other than the obvious stop going out?
  • Toks1991
    Toks1991 Posts: 1 Member
    Not one for New Years resolutions (because they’re impossible to keep), but I have made a definite plan to make some changes and hope this app will give me a nudge in the right direction and keeps me consistent. Let’s hope this decade comes with the gift of will power! 🤞🏿 feel free to send over some inspirational quotes! 😁
  • saffelltetv
    saffelltetv Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all, my goal is to build muscle and shred body fat.
    SW137
    Gw 125
    Looking forward to reaching my goals
  • shanda_jean
    shanda_jean Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hi Everyone - I've been on MFP for years and then deleted my account and started over to make it private 2 years ago. I decided to come out public today again because I'm hoping to find a select type of friends who are similar to me with the same goals in mind & female because I think weight drops off a lot slower for older females. I'm 5'4, 140 lbs, age 51 and want to lose 25 lbs. So - I'm looking to find similar to that and people who share their food diary.
  • tvelez23
    tvelez23 Posts: 1 Member
    hello everyone i have been trying to get back into lifting weights and eating right.I want to loose body fat and gain muscle rn im 5'6 and 201 pounds im 26 percent body fat and i want to be in better shape.
  • FairySunflower
    FairySunflower Posts: 5 Member
    Hello all!
    Iit’s my goal to leave this year lighter than I started it ha... care to jump on the wagon? Support 🤣☺️
    Feel free to add me - looking for people to help encourage me on my journey x
  • LadyTalty
    LadyTalty Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, I'm a returner who is determined to keep this up! Looking for motivational friends on here so I can support you and vice versa.

I'm based in the UK and am here for weight loss 😁
  • Hi everyone, happy new year!!<☆> I'm very happy to be continuing with my weight loss journey. Love this app ; )
  • ThisTimeNoWine
    ThisTimeNoWine Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm 48 in Australia and managed to gain 10kg last year. I weighed almost this much a decade ago but I was 9 months pregnant at the time.
    I plan not to drink in 2020. For me an otherwise healthy diet is ruined by one wine becoming more and then snacks I would not eat under other circumstances seeming like a great idea.
    Wishing everyone a fabulous 2020.
  • sateeshreddy01
    sateeshreddy01 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I am from india and new here ,im 91.5 Kgs so i want to reduce 5kg per month as a goal please help me out.
  • buryingwater
    buryingwater Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all! I could use some accountability also. Please add me. :)
  • Shel44m
    Shel44m Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I’m looking for help to finish my journey have been so bad over Christmas 🎄 need to get the extra off!
  • butters5911
    butters5911 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Another newbie here. Not another new years resolution situation but a life change commitment. I have to make some changes. I need to loose some serious weight and try to get back to who I used to be. Between working long hours and motherhood it has been hard to find time to take care of me. My body has recently informed me those days are over and like it or not time must be made.
    I need to be held accountable and committed. This is step one.
    I have set my half way goal, and start now!
    Thanks
    Hope I can be here to support others as well;)
  • Yoloswagpants
    Yoloswagpants Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone, love to talk health and fitness. Any help I can be to others more than than happy to give my 2 cents. Also hoping to get an insight into what others have tried to fill their days with healthy snacks, as I am partial to opting for the biscuits a bit instead of the fruit!!