❤️❤️JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 100 ❤️❤️

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    Options
    Again typing multiple replies and poof the app closes! I guess I’ll go back to posting one at a time!

@shunggie Look at pretty you! I love your new profile picture. AND I love seeing pictures of the littles! Mine are all taller than I (not a difficult task) and the youngest will be getting her drivers license next month.

• quiltingjaine
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 I love doing an extend fast. I did one early in December and plan on doing another soon.

This is ridiculous! I got booted out of MFP AGAIN! So frustrating.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @IsMollyReallyHungry I will PM you from my computer.

Bounced back to my home screen 3 times!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020 @quiltingjaine Thank you both. She's adorable and perfectly behaved (for a 2-year-old). I took that pic in my office and thought - who is this woman. I didn't recognize myself. Weight loss is a strange thing but I love it.

On another note, I just purchased and pocket scale to bring to work to weigh things out. I'm so excited though I worry it's too obsessive. Does anyone else use a "pocket" scale for travel?
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Day/Weight/Comment

12/29: 173.9 lbs, highest weight ever today. I've gained 30+ pounds in a little over 3 months. I've not been able to work out due to a running injury, which has sent me spirally out of control weigh wise. Time to be accountable again and log and weigh daily to get this under control. I know what to do and how to be successful in losing weight, just have to start. I don't expect a loss for tomorrow but commit to achieving a loss going forward in the days to come. Starting over is hard, but I have done this before, so I know I can do it again. Looking forward to the next 10 days.

12/30: 173.3 Goals for this round are...pre-log daily meals/calories, IF 16/8, little to no alcohol consumption, and get my exercise back on track with yoga and tentatively see if my foot is ready to ease back into running.

12/31: 172.6 Yesterday was partially successfully with logging and eating IF 16/8 but not the best choices with food and went over on calories by having a couple of glasses of wine. Hoping today to get on my treadmill (hate running indoors but it is a snowy icy mess outside) and see how my foot feels. I have a NYE get-together to go to tonight but am thinking I will skip it, as I don't need the temptations of party food/drinks derailing the little progress I have made this week.

01/01: 171.3 Had a very nice NYE, low key with my family and even enjoyed a little cheese & crackers+ Champagne and still had a loss on the scale this morning. Just sticking to 1 meal today as we went out for brunch and I feel so full even though I made smart choices. I've decided to wait 2 more weeks to see how returning to running feels and I got in a good body strength workout instead.

01/02: 172 Slight blip up from yesterday, no real reason for it...could be because yesterday I slept in and weighed later than normal. I'm doing well with IF 16/8, drinking water, limiting alcohol, not eating outside of meals or overeating, & logging but need to be better with my food choices and staying within my allotted calories. Today I have a double workout planned with a total body barre video + the 1st day of the 30 day YWA, HOME practice, looking forward to getting back into daily yoga.

01/03
    01/04
    01/05
    01/06
    01/07

@mthomas0228 I'm starting the same yoga series today too. My 2020 goal is to work on my flexibility.