What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    "Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DuNkr3oAEU

Shakespeare mid summer nights dream ?
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    "Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame."

I think it's William Butler Yeats but I might be wrong
  • Womanvsweight
    Options

Yea you’re right 😜
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options

Yea you’re right 😜

checkout the video if you have time. These two are from another world!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why is the world full of negativity? There’s not one positive/happy story out there. It’s like if its not negative we don’t have to hear about it. Here’s something positive people... HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY MAKE IT YOURS!!!!gv69v0cghdbg.gif
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Ecologists at the University of Sydney estimate around 480 million creatures have been killed in the wildfires, including 8,000 koalas.
    That is insane 🥺

I'm so sorry to hear this, Jo. I saw the NSW & Victoria evacuations today. Just awful.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    would you rather have mini-cactus plants for fingers or live baby shrimp for teeth
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    would you rather have mini-cactus plants for fingers or live baby shrimp for teeth

Mini-cactus plants for fingers 100%
  • iMago
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

going to the bathroom would be a nightmare though
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

going to the bathroom would be a nightmare though

That's what toilet-gloves are for, I'm OK with it
  • Reckoner68
    Options

would you rather be blind but be able to read minds at will or wyr be deaf but be able to fly

eta: baby shrimp teeth nightmare image in my head jfc

Tougher one--at first, blind/read minds would be awesome BUT I'd have questions about whether or not "Reading" minds would allow me to see images from other people's minds.

Also

I'm not sure I'd want to know everything going on behind people's masks but that's probably the only reason I'd ever choose deaf/flight
  • iMago
    Options

would you rather be blind but be able to read minds at will or wyr be deaf but be able to fly

eta: baby shrimp teeth nightmare image in my head jfc

ive never cared much about the reading minds ability. like you can't influence what the other person is thinking about it, so if you're trying to figure out one of their secrets you'd just have to keep scanning them and hope they eventually start thinking about whatever it is.

and flight would suck too because of airplanes or sky squids
  • Womanvsweight
    Options
    I had breakfast for lunch and it was delicious. Eating all of the calories until I start back my treatments next week. 😋

1a96konk8hcl.jpg

OMG!!! That looks sooooo good 🤤 yes woman you eat everything you can while you have your appetite 🥰 💪🏻
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I had breakfast for lunch and it was delicious. Eating all of the calories until I start back my treatments next week. 😋

1a96konk8hcl.jpg

😳😳😋🤤🤤😳😳
    Hope you enjoyed all that yumminess..... 😊
  • Womanvsweight
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Ecologists at the University of Sydney estimate around 480 million creatures have been killed in the wildfires, including 8,000 koalas.
    That is insane 🥺

I'm so sorry to hear this, Jo. I saw the NSW & Victoria evacuations today. Just awful.

Thank you.. I'm in the Hunter region, looks like our turn maybe today. Predicted wind and 44c temp is not going to help 😔
    You'd think there'd be nothing left to burn but yep, it just keeps coming. 🥺

So sad 😞
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    That is insane 🥺

Thank you.. I'm in the Hunter region, looks like our turn maybe today. Predicted wind and 44c temp is not going to help 😔
    You'd think there'd be nothing left to burn but yep, it just keeps coming. 🥺

So sad 🙁 Thinking about you Jo and everyone else in Australia. Be safe xox