What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    _Preach_ wrote: »
    If I can just persuade at least half a million people to plant a faith seed of just $1.99 per month, maybe I can obtain and maintain that Rolls Royce 🤔

I’ll send you $1.99 only if your send me $5.99 weekly.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    _Preach_ wrote: »
    If I can just persuade at least half a million people to plant a faith seed of just $1.99 per month, maybe I can obtain and maintain that Rolls Royce 🤔

I’ll send you $1.99 only if your send me $5.99 weekly.

I want in.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    How is the word clothes pronounced? Do you pronounce the th or no?

I pronounce clothes & close the same (as in, close the door)... but, I might have that twangy mid-Atlantic accent. :smile:
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Haven't heard from a friend in NSW in awhile. Hope he and his family are ok. I checked a city cam and there was little to no visibility at 4pm.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    My husband got depressed when he saw how much he gained over the holidays. Hey, it happens boo. All you can do is get back on track!

Tonight I made him pan seared lemon chicken, finished them off with steaming in the air fryer. Pan grilled veggies. Riced broccoli and cauliflower with a little sprinkled chicken bullion powder. He loved it! I typed up instructions on how he can do the chicken.
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    "Justin Trudeau is what would happen if the song “Imagine” took human form and then ate a Tide Pod."

Saw this online and 😂😂😂

Funny because it's true, but sad at the same time. Our country is a complete *kitten* , up is down, black is white , filled to the brim with people who hate us .. and it's being "lead "by a substitute drama teacher 🤬🖕

Sometimes I wish I was 80 and not 50 .*kitten* this place . 🇨🇦
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    All these rescue pics and videos of kangaroos and koalas, but where's the rescues of the bird eating spiders?
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    Why the hate on spiders?! I'm not a spider fan personally, but they play an important role in the ecosystem.. or what's left of it.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I seem to be a thread killer... so many abandoned threads after my last comment... sometimes they're revived after a few days or 1-wk, but...

Is that good & I've just said it all... or bad cuz it's like getting an invite to a formal party, I misunderstood & showed up in a Halloween costume?

giphy.gif
  • CaliValleyGirl
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Meanwhile, in a part of Australia not fire...

uhpj0c0opqk3.png

Update: friend in Adelaide has informed me that spiders are usually some of the first to go, but some have been saved in Victoria.
  • wine_n_weights
    wine_n_weights Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My grandmother. It's been 12 years today. So many precious memories running through my mind. I wish I could hug her.

(((hugs))) @IslandGal3 I'm glad you have good memories
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    My grandmother. It's been 12 years today. So many precious memories running through my mind. I wish I could hug her.

*Hugs* love you❤
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

💕 *hugs*
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Why the hate on spiders?! I'm not a spider fan personally, but they play an important role in the ecosystem.. or what's left of it.

Some of us think spiders are cool, yo. :heart:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    This split pea soup needs more salt, but I'm too lazy to go back downstairs to get it.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    So my day shift partner in crime has been out on medical leave for a very long time. He's one of those private persons and really didn't want anyone at work to know. I recently came across a gofund me for him to send him to Stanford. I'm a little hesitant to share it with coworkers.. but I know if I did we would have no issue getting the money. Doctors told him chemo wasn't an option, and that his only really course of action is surgery and a bone marrow transplant. One of the managers is a friend of his at work. I'm going to ask him the validity of the GoFundMe and if it's ok to share.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

Sorry for the pain, but so glad you have the memories, Jenni. 💛
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Was just thinking how plastic surgery was a big thing before... now you mention botox and nobody raises an eyebrow.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Was just thinking how plastic surgery was a big thing before... now you mention botox and nobody raises an eyebrow.

I have a friend that gets it done to manage her migraines 😏...

Suuurreee 😂