I am Jen

Group 10-15

Official weigh-in 158 lbs

Thank you Tausha!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Hi Tausha,
    My starting weight for the challenge is 138.4. I really want to be back at 135 by the end of September and maintaining it while lifting weights through Thanksgiving. We are going on a Thanksgiving cruise and I need a cushion for all the wonderful food! Can't wait to hear what our first challenge is!

Angie
  • kbcakes
    Options
    You know I'm with you Tausha!!!

Your name: Kelli

Which Group do I want to participate in: 16 - 20 lbs.

First Official Weigh In: I'll do that in the morning, but it's close to 167 right now (dang TOM!)

It's been a really slow August for me, so this is a great kick start for the fall.

First Official Weigh In: 166 (still up 3 lbs from a couple of weeks ago, but I'm okay with it)
  • CzubbyMommy
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Tausha: I haven't done one of your challenges for awhile so I want in! I need a good kick in the pants (size 12 pants by the way...lol)

Your name : Melinda
    Which Group from the above do you want to participate in : over 20 pounds
    Your first official weigh in : 193
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    When we will know about the challenge of this week and spreadsheet details. I am so psyched and can,t wait to get started. Wait I already did. Did 50 minutes of zumba already
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Add me in Posh!!

Name: Nat

Weight lost Group & SW: TBD - I weigh in for the first time in a month end this week, so it's either 1-10 or 10-15
    I'll update you either Thursday or Friday :happy:

EXCITED!!!!!

So here it is: the cold hard truth!

Name: Nat (same as last time :wink: )
    Weight Loss Group: 1-10
    Starting Weight: 149 (9-1-11)

As much as I'd love to lose 15, I need to be reasonable & realistic. If I can drop 10, then I'll work on the next 5 :happy:
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Ok my little Turkeys! :0)

I am posting the challenge for the WEEK #1.

This weeks challenge is the following...

1. See if your pounds lost goal lines up with your daily caloric goal. Take the number of pounds you want to lose, divide by 13 then.... that is how much you would have to lose each week to be on track. Go to your diary settings and see if your calorie intake is set for that goal.

2. From Thursday, September 1st through Wednesday night September 7th you must exercise enough to burn 5000 calories (FIVE thousand!) Yes this it totally possible!

3. After I post the official spreadsheet, and assign accountability buddies, make sure to send all of them a friend request. (Send each of your buddies a private message to their mail inbox at least 3 days this week. Check in on each other, encourage...etc... ) WARNING...as some of us may just be getting to know each other, please be careful of harsh criticisms. REMEMBER>.... some people are more fragile than others. Keep it positive and nice. ( I personally tend to wear my heart on my sleeve..so I can say please be gentle to others! :0)

That's it for week 1! I'm sure that homework will give you something to work towards.

You can check back in here daily if you want. Post any concerns...share victories!! You can do this!! I"m so excited to have each of you on this team!! You all mean a lot to me by showing your commitment and encouragement.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Someone tell me if I'm wrong...but I think I did my counting wrong when I said we have 13 weeks.... Is it 12 or 13?? Someone check me! lol... I'm a little loopy headed today. Thanks!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi Tausha

Here are my stats:

Name : Keerti
    Group - 16-20 lbs
    First official weigh in- 160.8

Thanks!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    13 weeks. :bigsmile:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    13 weeks. :bigsmile:

Thanks.!! lol.. I thought I was losing my mind for a second. I kept counting, and re-counting...lol.. Sheesh...
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    No problem, Thank you for starting this thread, I have 38lbs to go until I'm at my goal weight, and hoping this will take down most of what I have left!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    ANYONE can still sign up until midnight CENTRAL time! Just be sure to send me a Friend Request...then post your information here! :))
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow...5000 calories that is crazy...I shall try my best!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Alrightie, this may be just what I need to get back on track.

My name's Kate G
    I'm looking to go for 16-20 pounds
    I weighed in at 186.0 this morning

Here we go!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'll be trying to lose 10-15 pounds. I am not sure on weight, but I'll weigh in tomorrow and post my starting weight.

Well, my scale is going beserk and I haven't managed to get new batteries yet. I'm going to say my initial WI is 215 (it is very close to that, and I have no way of getting back out to the store today).
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    This is going to make me sound very lame...BUT...I just threw my back out this morning. I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow to see what he says, but as of right now, it's difficult to even walk. Please, please, PLEASE don't count me out of the group. I will try my best, and if the chiropractor gives me to okay to exercise, then you can be sure I will burn those 5000 calories.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    This is going to make me sound very lame...BUT...I just threw my back out this morning. I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow to see what he says, but as of right now, it's difficult to even walk. Please, please, PLEASE don't count me out of the group. I will try my best, and if the chiropractor gives me to okay to exercise, then you can be sure I will burn those 5000 calories.

I was just where you are a few weeks ago (minus the chiropractor, I am jealous!) so no judgment from me. I'll still not really exercising.... but I'll do as much as I can!