You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Evemaier11 wrote: »
    When it takes longer to enter the food info than the time it takes to eat it. And...Tracking macros for other family that aren't in MFP.

I love your profile picture. I am totally stealing that! :)
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    When you find out that weightloss means not only workout and calories and dairy logging but also friends, encourageing them and taking from their experience and dreams and put them in your pocket ....
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    You're constantly rooting in your office bin because there is a snack you forgot to scan :expressionless:

^^This.

Pull a wrapper out of my jacket pocket last week and had to figure out what day it was from and if I logged it or not.

When your OH tries to throw a wrapper out and you ask him to put it on your desk to remind you to log it instead.
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    When you realize you have reached page 837 of a MFP thread since you started a couple of weeks ago.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    When you spit out the wad of vanilla almond butter you put in your mouth because you didn't weigh it.
  • LeiLaura
    LeiLaura Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When you spit out the wad of vanilla almond butter you put in your mouth because you didn't weigh it.

Vanilla almond butter sounds delicious!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    When you know your favorite bowl is 178 grams from memory because you've tared it so many times on the food scale.

When you describe food as "expensive" in terms of calories rather than monetary cost.

/\/\ - this rings so many bells :smiley:
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    You're constantly rooting in your office bin because there is a snack you forgot to scan :expressionless:

^^This.

Pull a wrapper out of my jacket pocket last week and had to figure out what day it was from and if I logged it or not.

When your OH tries to throw a wrapper out and you ask him to put it on your desk to remind you to log it instead.

When your OH always asks if you've logged it before throwing the wrapper out ;)

When eating at work is easy because you did all your weighing and logging before you left the house that morning. (Seriously, I got out of minuting a 2+ hour meeting this morning and just grabbed something pre-logged and dug in, ridiculously happy that it was already sorted.)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    Wow, several of you have well trained spouses/OH!