You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    You get irrationally annoyed if someone steals a morsel off your plate or some of the grated cheese you have carefully set aside. I already weighed that!!!! It's MINE!!!!!

I had to sit down and explain this to my boyfriend. "Listen honey. I no longer share stuff, ok? Please don't expect me to offer and please do not grab something if I don't".

By the same token, don't offer me stuff. I don't want a lick or a taste of anything that is not mine, EVER. I am surprised at how often this annoys people.

YES YES YES YES!! My kids (3yo and 1.5yo) steal my food and my husband laughs while I sulk. I logged it and now I'm going to starve!
    This makes me sad lol
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    When they ask you where you want to eat and you start pulling up the restaurants website to find nutrition/calorie info to decide. (Done that three times this week)
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    (this one is awkward, so if you are a prude look away now)

You wonder at the caloric implications of err.. certain bedroom activities...

You too, huh? So, I have thought about recording this in mapmyrun because it does exist. Mapmyrun is linked to MFP, though... all my friends would know too much about my activities : )
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    When you have a separate photo albums in your phone for nutrition labels. (I take a picture of it before I take food out of the package to properly store it.) Also I have a folder of bookmarked nutritional information for restaurants I frequently go to.
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When you have a separate photo albums in your phone for nutrition labels. (I take a picture of it before I take food out of the package to properly store it.) Also I have a folder of bookmarked nutritional information for restaurants I frequently go to.

That is a great idea!
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    When your co worker brings in something for you to "try" and you can't because you have no idea what is in it or how much it weighs
  • NikkiShells81
    NikkiShells81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    When I lick the yogurt off the pull off foil lid.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

I totally do that. And scrape every nook and cranny of the cup

Haha yes! So me!

• Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When you go for frozen yogurt and weigh your bowl twice: once with just the yogurt, the other with fruit toppings so you can log correctly. And, the yogurt has to be the same calorie/fat content if you get more than one flavor.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    When you eat at Chipotle with a friend and log the calorie estimate into your phone before they finish assembling your food.
    This is so true, at any chain restaurant. Also, if you're a Christian diner, you're in the MFP zone when you log your food, then pray and proceed. I do it all the time!
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    When you weigh yourself before and after pooping and you weigh more...

....after
    This happened to me today and I immediately thought of this post and had to share....seriously HOW is that even possible???
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    When you can honestly just have a bite of something and either feel satisfied or don't feel bad about chucking it because it tastes like a waste of calories. I've found that I am far more picky about what I will cram in to my maw now.
  • alexandrabunny3
    alexandrabunny3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

I wish you could see me scraping off the stuck on bits of my oatmeal from the pot literally every morning
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Have you ever put something in your mouth and then spit it out even though it tastes sooo good? All because you don't want to swallow those extra calories? I did that with a kitkat... oops!
  • sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »
    You have an internal temper tantrum when dinner plans change because you prelogged.
    Lol! Same here

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    When you can honestly just have a bite of something and either feel satisfied or don't feel bad about chucking it because it tastes like a waste of calories. I've found that I am far more picky about what I will cram in to my maw now.

Yeah I had a bite of something last night and even though I went way over my calories, I put that specific thing down because it was not worth the calories, lol.
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    When you decide to get up and shampoo the carpets so you can log shampooing the carpets as cleaning calories so u can have a midnight snack
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My husband brings me a cuppa and a piece of dark chocolate and tells me how many grams it is.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    When you decide to get up and shampoo the carpets so you can log shampooing the carpets as cleaning calories so u can have a midnight snack

That's why my bathtub got scrubbed recently :)
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

This is sooo my mentality.
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    When I put something from a packet into a jar (like almonds) I've started cutting out the barcode and taping it to the jar