You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    When you weigh yourself before and after pooping and you weigh more...

....after

I've actually experienced this and would like to know how the devil that works.

Me too! Like wth?

I once lost a full pound between the time I got in the shower and the time I got back out. Witchcraft!

You must have been very dirty LOL.
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    When you start eating things you always passed on before. Like those knobbly bits on the end of chicken bones...if its counted in the calories for the weight I am eating it!!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I just made Shake 'N Bake chicken, normally when/if there is any of the coating mix left after I am done coating the chicken; I always sprinkle the rest on top but don't anymore! I'm actually willing to waste food, to save Calories instead & I am shockingly proud of it too!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    That strange look you get when you place your palm over your chicken breast on your plate to make sure it totally IS the size of a deck of cards, and explaining your not actually trying to bless your chicken or do some weird mind meld thing. Lol
    Rach

LOL!
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I had friends visiting last week and allowed myself a bit of freedom with my food, but I wanted to make sure I at least tracked one meal each day. Broke my heart when I forgot to do it one day and my log-in streak reset... :(

There used to be a way you could reset your streak, because I did it once. Unfortunately, I can't actually remember what it was, because it was a couple of years ago!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I just made Shake 'N Bake chicken, normally when/if there is any of the coating mix left after I am done coating the chicken; I always sprinkle the rest on top but don't anymore! I'm actually willing to waste food, to save Calories instead & I am shockingly proud of it too!

Yes! It's still hard for me but I can do it now. I tell myself that my stomach is not a trash can!

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When you glance at non-food packaging half expecting to see nutritional facts...
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    When everyone's a flirt on form but not off form
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    When you weigh something that you already divided up and weighed before freezing it.
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    Sigh, so many of these, yes...but my recent...at church...communion...Yes, you know what I thought...how many calories are in that wafer and juice...
  • hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I took my food scale to mcdonalds to weigh the ice cream cone I had to have! Lol.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    You see a ...*ahem* Less than clad man in a movie, and all you can wonder is hmm I wonder what his body fat percentage was
  • WeighToGoJudy
    WeighToGoJudy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When co-workers offer me something to eat then ask if it's something I can work into my daily plan. Thank goodness for supportive peeps.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    Options
    You leave the house for the day and remember your scale but forget your phone >.<
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    When you weigh yourself before and after pooping and you weigh more...

....after

For me, I think this happens because it usually takes a few cups of tea before I poop and I don't pee it all out.

I used to try for a poop before weighing but have learned I'm better off just doing it immediately after my first morning pee.

If you mean weighing yourself immediately before and after a poop, then, as someone else said, could be scale accuracy. Or you're not pooping enough. Slacker!
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    When your MFP friends are just as important as your real life friends!

Truth!!
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When you know a quarter cup of your almond milk weighs 59 grams.
  • healthyme2000
    healthyme2000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    When I lick the yogurt off the pull off foil lid.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

I feel the same way... that's what goes through my head when my boyfriend tries to share my just measured serving of mixed nuts... back off! I'm eating the entire ounce!
  • tmorm
    tmorm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    When I lick the yogurt off the pull off foil lid.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

THIS!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    hamelle2 wrote: »
    I took my food scale to mcdonalds to weigh the ice cream cone I had to have! Lol.

SNORT!