You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• KellyKat09
    KellyKat09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    mary251 wrote: »
    When you click on the "complete this entry" button right after logging dinner so that you're not tempted to snack in the evening. (I'm too embarrassed to add a snack after I've finished logging for the day, and refuse to cheat, so it's cut out my evening nibbles entirely!)

One million percent true !!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    dimplz1965 wrote: »
    Well, thanks for making my night! JaneiR36 - I love the IDGAF :smile:

Haha. Glad I could help :bigsmile:

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    When you decide to take a rest day so you only walk 10,000 steps

Hahaha, snap! I just did this.
  • Orphia
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    When I lick the yogurt off the pull off foil lid.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

I do that!

And when I have a steak I weigh it cooked, then weigh the stuff I trim off and subtract it

Que Monty Python: "every calories sacred, every calories great. When a calorie's wasted, I get quite irate'"

:) Awesome.
  • Orphia
    Options
    When you pick a wrapper out of the garbage cause you forgot to scan it...I did that this morning. Actually done it several times in the past...

Oh, yes, done that plenty of times.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Leaving out the packaging of the food I'm cooking so the husband can scan the barcode with his phone app so he can track his calories accurately too, or shouting out weights of food items so he can log his dinner.

Also checking your diary first to see if there are any calories left for that biscuit you fancy with the cup of tea you've prelogged.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Oh i forgot, when you have a mini tantrum when you realise your old kitchen scales have been massively under weighing your food items (seriously a 300g bowl weighed 50g less on the old scale compared to the new one) and you have a little internal tantrum and are annoyed for days when you realise you have been over eating compared to what you logged for months!
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Your husband asks, "how many grams do you want?" while scooping you ice cream.

Lol I had felt guilty about this until now :blush:
  • lalabrucey
    Options
    klkarlen wrote: »
    When you have photos of nutritional panels at the deli counter in your phone from when you bought deli products and needed to know how to track them

I do this with new products, I take a picture so I don't have to bring the empty package into my office to log it.

Hehe guilty!
  • lalabrucey
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    You have an IDGAF non-logging day and you're still weighing stuff :huh:

Or you go back the next day and log everything you can remember...

^ YES!!

OMG so good to know I have found my people!!!
  • britishswenglish
    britishswenglish Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had friends visiting last week and allowed myself a bit of freedom with my food, but I wanted to make sure I at least tracked one meal each day. Broke my heart when I forgot to do it one day and my log-in streak reset... :(
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When you become upset because MFP, temporarily takes down their site; for maintenance.
  • Orphia
    Options
    Actual LOLs here! :)

This thread has jumped the shark!

jumpshark_zpslewiwtcd.gif
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    (this one is awkward, so if you are a prude look away now)

You wonder at the caloric implications of err.. certain bedroom activities...

It's exactly .5 lb for me :D
  • hugheseva
    Options
    When you take pictures of your plate at an unfamiliar restaurant so you can reconstruct the contents later.

I love this!
  • hugheseva
    Options
    I have just read thru eight pages and must say I never laughed so much reading a thread like this. I loved it all. Still don't get why we can't have a "like" button in threads.