You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    When you blow thru the things you need to do so you can go for a walk or a run or bike ride or a swim or a hike...omg the possibilities are endless and you get excited trying to decide which one to do!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    When you forget to stir your morning coffee because you were busy weighing the additives on your scale:)
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    When you make the waiter come back to the table THREE TIMES because you're viewing their menu on MFP!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    When you make a recipe and realize half way through that you forgot to weigh one of the ingredients. I was seriously peeved about that one...
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    When you start weighing the dogs food. No joke!

• MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When you start weighing the dogs food. No joke!

Or make your pet's food yourself because of the store bought kind, being "processed"!
  • Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    THESE ARE SO GREAT! I thought I was the only one doing some of these. Taking pictures in the grocery store of the nutrition labels, etc etc. Thanks for sharing these!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    When you can honestly just have a bite of something and either feel satisfied or don't feel bad about chucking it because it tastes like a waste of calories. I've found that I am far more picky about what I will cram in to my maw now.

Just did this the other day with a protein bar. Took one bite and thought "nope, not worth the 230 calories" but I had to then weigh it to get the amount of my bite calories.
  • Francl27
    Options
    When you have the dumb idea of making 3 different recipes for dinner, have to weigh the final product before entering the recipes on MFP as you can't adjust the number of servings on the browser, and by the time it's done your food is cold. Sigh.
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    nks798 wrote: »
    When you know what you are eating the next day.. or at least some of it and log it the night before :P

This
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    cld111 wrote: »
    When you have a notebook next to your digital scale with all kinds of mathematical equations written on it.

YES. Ha!

Me too!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    When you have the dumb idea of making 3 different recipes for dinner, have to weigh the final product before entering the recipes on MFP as you can't adjust the number of servings on the browser, and by the time it's done your food is cold. Sigh.

Wow! I thought my day was bad, lol. I'm on vacation and got the bright idea that it would be good to make stuffed shells. I had to make a recipe for the filling (because I never manage to use all of it) and create a food from that, so I could then use it as an ingredient in my final recipe. Ugh! At least it's done now and they're baking away in the oven. Just have to weigh the final product and I'm done. :smile:

Oh man yeah I did that once too... didn't use all the mashed potatoes for my shepherd's pie. What a math nightmare it turned out to be.
  • littleb0peep
    littleb0peep Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    When you pick a wrapper out of the garbage cause you forgot to scan it...I did that this morning. Actually done it several times in the past...

This!
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When you pick a wrapper out of the garbage cause you forgot to scan it...I did that this morning. Actually done it several times in the past...

This!

Yup!!
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    callen901 wrote: »
    When you go back to the grocery store to get the nutritional info off the bulk packaging.

My individual cheese snacks didn't have the nutritional info on the packaging so I went back to the store to get it off the bulk packaging. I'm sure I looked crazy taking that pic....lol
    px5tvh2ae7a4.jpg

Haha that's cute! I just google the product until I find it online haha.
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »
    You have an internal temper tantrum when dinner plans change because you prelogged.

Ugh hate this!
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    hugheseva wrote: »
    Soopatt wrote: »
    (this one is awkward, so if you are a prude look away now)

You wonder at the caloric implications of err.. certain bedroom activities...

It's exactly .5 lb for me :D

And research more calorie intensive positions to use when you need to hit a certain calory goal

When you make sure you are the one cutting the cake because you've already prelogged 1/12th of the cake, not 1/10th or 1/11th which you might get if someone else was cutting
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    joinn68 wrote: »
    hugheseva wrote: »
    Soopatt wrote: »
    (this one is awkward, so if you are a prude look away now)

You wonder at the caloric implications of err.. certain bedroom activities...

It's exactly .5 lb for me :D

And research more calorie intensive positions to use when you need to hit a certain calory goal

When you make sure you are the one cutting the cake because you've already prelogged 1/12th of the cake, not 1/10th or 1/11th which you might get if someone else was cutting

I know, right?? I was going to cut my own cake at a work party and this one chick in charge of the cake insisted on doing it for me. People just don't get it
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    When you weigh yourself before and after pooping and you weigh more...

....after

Lmao YES B)