Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Replies

• Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    edited January 2020
    Wondering if anyone else has been having issues with MFP logging food? Beginning yesterday, it won't let me edit anything on my food list and everything I have ever entered is showing up alphabetically even when searching under "most recent" or "most frequent". This site has been so glitchy for me and I'm getting a bit frustrated with it.

Edit: Fixed the listing back to default - somehow it was changed to list foods alphabetically (the two options are "names" and "default"). I don't recall ever changing this and actually didn't know the option existed.

Now to figure out how to edit foods - there used to be a minus (-) on the right hand side of the foods listed but that has disappeared for me.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Savannah80 wrote: »
    Height 5' 7" (169cm)
    SW: 208lb/94.4kg (31/12/2019)
    CW: 197lb
    TW: 147lb/66.7kg

13/1/2020 - 197lb (-11lb)
    20/1/2020 - 197lb (0lb)

Well after an amazing loss the first week, I’m bitterly disappointed not to have lost at all over this last week. Don’t know what I’ve done wrong 🙁

I’m targeting 1200kcal intake per day and trying to drink 2 litres of water a day as recommended. I’ve started back at weekly circuit training class and also been out running again. My last run was 7.15km (4.4miles). Why didn’t I loose this week??

If what you are logging is accurate, you body could be retaining water due to your workouts. Don't be too frustrated about a week plateau, it happens to all of us. Just keep on doing what you are doing.
    Don't forget to also take pictures and body measurements because sometimes you can see a difference there when the scale isn't showing one!