Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    We should all stop watching negative news and go out and do something nice for someone.
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    no matter how slow you go, it's still faster than laying on the couch
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    How many accumulated hours of stretching/rehab exercises/muscle building will it take for me to not injure muscles over & over?
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    If only...
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited January 2020
    “For most of human history, vehicles had automatic collision avoidance and could even take you home when you were sleeping or drunk. Then we got rid of the horse.”

I like the new profile photo :)

Would a horse really remember the way home and take you there if you weren't guiding it?

Some do!

and Thank you!
  • honeybee__12
    Wow, he’s just a boy,
    doesn’t even look 18.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    If you run West you are actually moving slower by going against the rotation of the Earth.
  • honeybee__12
    So handsome,
    then he started talking........... :s
  • andersonkaitlyn3
    andersonkaitlyn3 Posts: 31 Member
    Brrrrrrr 🥶 damn Minnesota
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm stunned that I keep passing people on the sidewalk, who walk around the area for exercise, while holding their phones straight out at eye level cuz they're watching TV/movies/vids, while walking. One woman yesterday was so engrossed in her program, while wearing earphones, she screamed when I passed her, lol, then had some angry quip, accompanied by gnarly sneer that I was responsible for startling her.

Pardon me, malady... let me suggest that you perhaps watch TV in your living room!

In the coming weeks, I'm expecting to find a few of them, perished on the pavement, with cracked open heads, like a Halloween pumpkin blown over, if they don't change their behavior.

Am I missing something? Is watching TV with earphones while walking some new sports trend? I can't figure out how many MFP calories I burn while doing that one...

giphy.gif
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Why are butterflies called butterflies? They're not made of butter and sure as hell don't taste as good on toast.