Less Alcohol - JANUARY 2020- One Day at a Time

Replies

• Old habit: 1-4 drinks/evening.
    Goal: Ease into only drinking on weekends! Consistantly be AF 5 days a week.

Jan 5- 2 drinks
    Jan 6- 1 drink
    Jan 7- AF ๐Ÿ˜
    Jan 8- AF ๐Ÿ˜
    Jan 9- AF ๐Ÿ˜
    Jan 10- None work night! 4 drinks
    Jan 11- AF :D
    Jan 12- 1 drink
    Jan 13- AF :D
    Jan 14- 3.5 drinks. Whoops! These snow days are throwing me off lol
    Jan 15- 1 drink. Ok, today is the day! Need to be AF. I do a weight check on Friday mornings with a group of ladies on Facebook. Drinking alcohol the night before weighing in will make me retain water. So that will help me refrain :)
    Jan 16- AF ๐Ÿ˜
    Jan 17- 1 drink
    Jan 18- 3 drinks
    Jan 19- 3 drinks
    Jan 20- 2 drinks- I need to get my butt into gear! Determined to be AF the rest of the week!!
    Jan 21- AF :D

7 AF Days / 17 Days
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    Jan 20- 2 drinks- I need to get my butt into gear! Determined to be AF the rest of the week!!
    Jan 21- AF :D

7 AF Days / 17 Days

Looks like you put it in HIGH GEAR and got it done. Awesome.

• wine_n_weights
    wine_n_weights Posts: 253 Member
    AF: (11/21 days)

I need to get back on track, I already blew "dry Jan". I want to end with more AF days than A days. ;)

That's still doable!
  • MissMay
    Well here we are on the morning of the 23/01/2020 and I am still AF for the month :)
    Upon refection if anyone, including myself had told me that this would be the case I woulda laughed and probably spit my bourbon and cola out
    It appears to be contagious as SWMBO (she who must be obeyed :wink: ) has been AF for the past 5 days too.
    I can see and feel the difference in both mind and body, 8 days to go and I am confident of achieving this.
    The loss of 3.8kg during this time has been a bonus too.

I love your post. Mega congrats to you for this achievement and to your other half for joining in as a support. Such an inspiration for everyone on here. Keep up the great job.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,514 Member
    I like your new profile "pic" @MissMay
    Food for thought
  • MissMay
    I like your new profile "pic" @MissMay
    Food for thought

Thank you @dawnbgethealthy. And I LIKE๐Ÿ‘ how you are accessing your drink days as rewards. There is food for thought.