cowsfan12 wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    wktqsycsjbs4.png
    q9ej2a915irc.png
    I’m doing back tomorrow as well.

All entries accepted.

Even if it kills me, SOMEday I’ll successfully do a pull-up.

Keep at it and you will! If you have one of those weight assisted pull-up machines. I would start on that.

Dats what I use .. I can get like 2 unassisted lol

Its a start. Like they say. Going up a big hill begins with one step. Keep at it and you will get what you want.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Just calisthenics. Go slow. Stretch a LOT. But every *kitten* day. Then ease into the pool a few days a week.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Happy with my progression

ckgqy31f95dd.png

Also your battery is in the yellow

Just like when I pee on the snow.

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Today I had a shed load of energy so it was 40 minutes on the weights and 40 minutes on the cross trainer. Tomorrow is a rest day for sure.
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Post anything about your workout. A selfie. Goals for the week. Accomplishments. Memes. Gifs. All workout related.

No serious questions. No pet peeves. No mfp crushing...only workout crushing allowed in this thread.

I am so proud of you and your workouts. My mom said you're the best of the people on here who value my advice.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    Wednesdays are spin and Fridays I work with a trainer and both of those sessions are pretty strenuous, so Thursday is usually one of my recovery days. I'm going to the gym, but I'm just going to sit in the sauna for 15-20 minutes and maybe get a hydro massage.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    Post anything about your workout. A selfie. Goals for the week. Accomplishments. Memes. Gifs. All workout related.

No serious questions. No pet peeves. No mfp crushing...only workout crushing allowed in this thread.

I am so proud of you and your workouts. My mom said you're the best of the people on here who value my advice.

😂😂😬I love your mom. Tell her I'll be stopping by with some flax seed banana/carrot bread.
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »

😂😂😬I love your mom. Tell her I'll be stopping by with some flax seed banana/carrot bread.

Don't come into my room without knocking.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    wktqsycsjbs4.png
    q9ej2a915irc.png

All entries accepted.

@Deadman_Diggingup

I saw this in my google feed just now. This might help.

https://elemental.medium.com/your-inability-to-do-pullups-is-all-in-your-head-191278c2f5aa
  • isalsayourface123
    Need to workout some frustrations out.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    wktqsycsjbs4.png
    q9ej2a915irc.png

All entries accepted.

@Deadman_Diggingup

I saw this in my google feed just now. This might help.

https://elemental.medium.com/your-inability-to-do-pullups-is-all-in-your-head-191278c2f5aa

Thanks!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Right now for myself it's...

Mon - Legs
    Tue - Push
    Wed - Pull
    Thur - Legs
    Friday - Shoulders
    Sat - I run sometimes, depending on how my knees feel
    Sun - Rest

So today was legs...
  • isalsayourface123
    Need to workout some frustrations out.

I change my mind. With cold rain. I want to eat tacos and snuggle in bed.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Boring treadmill run tonite 🤷‍♂️
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Leg Day=100 squats, 100 leg press, 30 step-up to reverse lunge, 30 Adductor, 30 Abductor, 60 Russian twists and of course a two+ mile run. Happy Friday....
  • isalsayourface123
    I use to do a *kitten* ton of cardio every day, and still believe that for overall health and longevity, cardio trumps weightlifting... There is no more important muscle in your body than your heart and keeping it as healthy and strong as you can is the key to better health...

However all the running really does break down your joints if you abuse them too much...

It got to the point where I just couldn't do it every day, nor as long as I had before... Besides at this point I'm mostly focused on aesthetics, I just want to look my best, I know shallow but whatever 😂...

Last time I allowed myself to gain weight, not falling off the wagon but trying to get bigger... I knew it was going to be a different ball game trying to get leaner again because I wouldn't be able to just run it off every day, especially if I wanted to preserve muscle...

It was going to take crazy control over my diet... So that's what I focused on and was able to get leaner then probably ever without all the cardio...

Now I really do about 15m a day of hiit... And I never thought I'd ever hear myself say that

:'( what are you trying to say about my running!?

But you're right. Once I get off this little bit of weight my routine will definitely look a lot different.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    Friday is always a surprise. I'm working with my trainer this afternoon, so we'll see what she has in store. Hopefully it isn't going to kill me...supposed to go to the foothills tomorrow morning with my mountain biking peeps and hit the trails.