Serious Questions Only Thread

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Chicken recipes?

Dude... Boil and shred, get a couple of tortillas, a packet of mole sauce over the chicken, shred up some cabbage, squeeze a bunch of lemon and make tacos... My favorite

Boiled chicken has a ...rubbery gross taste😬

I really make you "😬" don't I? 😂

Haha. Noooko....I'm just weirdish.

And

What's mole sauce????

It's unsweetened chocolate sauce made with chilis...
    So can I get a 😍 for that one? Lol

😍😍😍🤓

😂...

And you can 😬 me anytime... It's cute 😘

🌮🌮🌮🌮free tacos. Its Tuesday.😬
  • kyle0404
    kyle0404 Posts: 33 Member
    Allgaun wrote: »
    What happens to tattoos when you gain or lose weight? Do they lose clarity?

Mine haven't, some of my tattoos are from when I was only 180lbs, I've gotten up to 275lbs and am now around 215.. they all look the same. I think the bird on the inside of my arm may have gotten a little taller,but that might just be wishful thinking lol.
  • kyle0404
    Serious question: What is the opinion of Chit-Chat in regards to low-carbohydrate diets and the literature/studies surrounding them? Yay? Nay? Hay is for horses?

I eat low carb, I've found it can be great for leaning out, or maintenance. I've only ever been able to put on size by eating cards. So it depends on what your goals are.

If you care for my 2cents I find a high protein approach to low carb to be more beneficial, I aim for 45/50/5 pro/fat/carb.
  • ericatoday1
    ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
    edited January 2020
    Why aren't you following my candles on Instagram?
  • kyle0404
    edited January 2020
    Why aren't you following my candles on Instagram?

Because I don't have an Instagram 🤔
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    kyle0404 wrote: »
    Serious question: What is the opinion of Chit-Chat in regards to low-carbohydrate diets and the literature/studies surrounding them? Yay? Nay? Hay is for horses?

I eat low carb, I've found it can be great for leaning out, or maintenance. I've only ever been able to put on size by eating cards. So it depends on what your goals are.

If you care for my 2cents I find a high protein approach to low carb to be more beneficial, I aim for 45/50/5 pro/fat/carb.

I do care, honestly. I find that even though it's anecdotal, that personal experience is more interesting/insightful than clinical papers tend to be. Especially if it's repeatable.
  • kyle0404

I do care, honestly. I find that even though it's anecdotal, that personal experience is more interesting/insightful than clinical papers tend to be. Especially if it's repeatable.

Aww thank you ☺️. I find research to be pretty useless for diet and exercise purposes, as absurd as that sounds. If you look at enough sources it seems like you can find both a contradiction and confirmation for just about anything.
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Serious question....what is k-pop? Like youtube?

Now, I am 70 and don't even have a tv but I am guessing Korean pop music/groups.
    Don't anyone dare laugh (too hard) at me if I am completely off base.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    JudithNYC wrote: »

Now, I am 70 and don't even have a tv but I am guessing Korean pop music/groups.

Do yourself a favor and just don't Google...
    Ignorance is bliss...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    best method for completely blocking light out from the edges and top of the window curtains when they're drawn shut?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    iMago wrote: »
    best method for completely blocking light out from the edges and top of the window curtains when they're drawn shut?

A night mask... It did wonders for my graveyard days
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

A night mask... It did wonders for my graveyard days

already tried a billion of them, the regular cheap walmart ones, the high dollar foam molded ones, etc etc- they all still let a little bit of light bleed in around my nose and bottom of the eyes. i bought some black out curtains and double lined the window itself, but still the light remains.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    JudithNYC wrote: »

Legitimate answer so you don't have to Google: K-Pop is a genre of popular music originating in South Korea. While the modern form of K-pop can be traced back to the early 90s, the term itself has been popularized since the 2000s, replacing the term Gayo, which also refers to domestic pop music in South Korea.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Chicken recipes?

Dude... Boil and shred, get a couple of tortillas, a packet of mole sauce over the chicken, shred up some cabbage, squeeze a bunch of lemon and make tacos... My favorite

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    I may be fishing for disagreefish, but did astrology ever go out of vogue? I have seen and heard more of it in recent times. I've had two dates end at the knowledge of my sign as the thought was that we were incompatible. Truth is, just by letting that decide makes it true.

@s131951 - I love that you said disagreefish!

2- I’m quite proud of being a Chinese Dragon child.

Have you ever seen a disagreefish? It looks like a bullhead or candiru
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member

Curtain rods that make curtains fit flat against wall. Bigger curtains. Box around curtains.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

Pronounced molay
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member

In that case... I'm a sceptic, but I've known several women (whose opinions I value) who have said that going low carb is the only way they are able to lose weight. Whether it helps with cravings or compliance or whatever above and beyond simple CICO I don't know, but they swear by it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

It will change your life once you try it...