Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Replies

• Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    Hi everyone. Was MIA yesterday due to staying up half of Wednesday night with a stomach bug/food poisoning. 🤮. Lost 2.5lbs in a night, but I don’t recommend the method.

Thursday
    Daily habit goals: track,😀 exercise, 👿journal😁

1. Up at 5:15, walk, at least 1 yoga rep. —Nope
    2. Hang up laundry😀
    3. Pack salad for lunch, yogurt and KashiGo for healthy breakfast. —Nope
    4. Ready to leave at 0715 (yikes!) 🤨
    5. Track all
    6. Smart dinner with consultants —Nope
    7. Make 2 Salads for Friday & Sat lunch—Nope
    8. Refill Kleenex upstairs👿
    9. Pack for boat & put by front door —remember workout clothes, journal, thank you notes—Nope
    10. Upstairs by 9:30, journal, lights out 10:00– 🤨Out by 8:45, no journal

So yesterday’s goals were a shambles And I’m not really sure about today.. If It was the food, then I can’t trust the salads that I premade, nor any of the ingredients to make more. If it’s a virus, well my whole family is in trouble. Below were the goals I wrote for Friday BEFORE I got sick:

Friday
    Daily habit goals: track, exercise, journal

1. Up at 5:15, walk—☹️Nope. 6:15, no walk
    2. Lay out clothes for Saturday workout —still out for the not-done Thursday run
    3. Pack 2 salads, “TV dinner”, 2x yogurt and KashiGo for healthy breakfast-lunch-dinner-breakfast-lunch—Nope. Not sure what I’ll eat today, but probably bananas and rice

4. Ready to leave at 0715 (yikes!)
    5. Track all
    6. Meal plan for week
    7. Order for Dad birthday
    8. Quality time with DH
    9. Bed at 10, journal
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    FRIDAY!!! YAYYY! IT'S FRIDAY! WEEEEE.
    IS ANYBODY HAPPY LIKE ME THAT IT'S FRIDAY.🤗😊😁😌😃😚😚😚
    JFT. FRIDAY🎈
    I was up at 3:00a.m. showered
    Got dressed and did sit ups
    Put great nephew on the bus @7:20
    Did girls hair. Out the door and walked to the bus stop at 7:45. Walked parking lot once.
    Bus came at 8:10. Walked again then back home where I plopped on the chair... 😆
    Now it's laundry time, breakfast, dishes, and then I don't know...
    It's SUPERBOWL WEEKEND...YIPPIEEEEEEEE!😍
  • Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    Kuhl50 wrote: »
    Daily habit goals: track😁, exercise, 👿journal😁

Friday Plan
    1. Up at 5:15, walk—👿Nope. Needed my sleep too much after Wednesday night episode
    2. Lay out clothes for Saturday workout 😁
    3. Pack 2 salads, “TV dinner”, 2x yogurt and KashiGo for healthy breakfast-lunch-dinner-breakfast-lunch—Nope👿—wasn’t sure what I could eat, definitely wasn’t going to try a salad again!
    4. Ready to leave at 0715 (yikes!)😁
    5. Track all😁
    6. Meal plan for week 🤨—sort of. Realized I’m at the mercy of husband and kids for 1/2 the dinners, so on those days I need to be careful with calories leading up to dinner just in case.
    7. Order for Dad birthday 😁
    8. Quality time with DH👿—didn’t feel up to hour+ drive to join him at the boat; make it up tomorrow
    9. Bed at 10, journal 😁

Feeling headachy but better. Proud that I tracked all even when feeling sick and happy that I didn’t exceed calorie limit especially as I didn’t exercise. Tomorrow is celebrating my dad’s birthday (after 2 heart episodes in the past year just so happy he’s still around). And I have to catch up on some work.

Daily habit goals: track, exercise, journal

Saturday’s Plan:
    1. Write 2 Reviews to 95% complete
    2. Run app, 2 yoga reps
    3. Get dad card
    4. Track all
    5. Groceries
    6. Dinner with fam to celebrate dad
    7. Upstairs by 10, journal
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Saturday 1 February

Goodbye January - Hello February. January went very quickly!

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals

I’ve got a busy day ahead, I’m taking someone for a taster session of side-saddle riding, having a ride myself, lunch out, attending a leaving party for a neighbour then having my next door neighbours for an evening meal. I need to get a move on!
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 950 Member
    Yesterday was a pretty good day. I met my goals for calories, hydration, and exercise, spent time with my grandsons, and got my errands done. I'm still behind on household chores and grading. I'm keeping today's goals simple and hoping to drum up some additional motivation.

Goals for Friday, January 31, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit - √
    • Walk or gym for 30+ minutes - √
    • Straighten house for the weekend – 50%
    • Laundry – X
    • Grocery store - √
    • Student email/ grading/LMS updates - √XX – only answered email
    • Catch up on MFP community posts – 50%
    • Pick up boys after school - √
    • Reflection journal – X – Too busy reading!

JFT Goals for Saturday, February 1, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit
    • Walk outdoors
    • Clean kitchen
    • Catch up with grading
    • Journal
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Have been hectic and am therefore way behind but been jumping on to check on @mytime6630 and just seen your news. I’m sorry - absolutely you are in my thoughts and prayers x
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,452 Member
    Hugs and prayers 🙏🙏🙏 for you @mytime6630 !
  • beachwalker99
    edited February 2020
    @mytime6630 - You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time. Glad you are focusing on keeping up your self-care.
  • beachwalker99
    edited February 2020
    @vermontrebecca6929 - Thanks for your encouragement and for helping me to see my partial progress through the "half-full" lens. You're right - we really do need to celebrate every victory. Congrats on getting through your first week of consistent logging!

@Faebert - Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better today and my voice is mostly back. I'm fortunate not to have Friday classes, so I was able to rest those vocal cords. I genuinely love my job, but down time in the classroom is an elusive commodity!

@Kuhl50 - Glad you're feeling better. Kudos to you for tracking even when you felt awful. And Happy Birthday to your dad!
  • ZizzyBumble
    @mytime6630 I'm so sorry to read about your husband’s results; thinking of you and your family and sending you very best wishes.
  • ZizzyBumble
    edited February 2020
    Saturday 1 February

Goodbye January - Hello February. January went very quickly!

Log >:) will have to catch up later
    Stay in the green >:) unlikely but the salted caramel and chocolate tart was good 😊
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Water >:)
    Fitbit exercise goals :) most of the steps belong to the horse but I’m more tired than I’d be from my normal exercise so I’m counting it as a win. I expect to ache tomorrow and I’m riding again tomorrow :)

I’ve got a busy day ahead, I’m taking someone for a taster session of side-saddle riding, having a ride myself, lunch out, attending a leaving party for a neighbour then having my next door neighbours for an evening meal. I need to get a move on!

I’ve had a very busy day but it was good. Early morning start tomorrow.
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    @mytime6630 - so sorry to hear about your husband. You’ll be in my prayers for sure. 💕