KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Body Beast Bulk Legs
    Help ! :#:p
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Wife wasn't feeling up to the gym, so I just did an hour on the rower out in the yard in the AM. Frigid temps of high 40s before the sun came up. Right @ 2:30 Pace/18 SPM for 12K meters. Very easy stuff overall, HR barely got over 150 maybe once. Mostly in the low to mid 140s, which is UT2 for me (semi easy aerobic work).
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: 2 hours climbing class. It was brutal.

Today: 16 mile walk with many hills, and thick mud.
    I wanted to do 26 miles, but overslept and didn't want too long on the hills after dark.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Sun 2/2:
    Did 10 chin ups in a row for first time (now on to 20 in 2020)
    36 min spin bike
  • drmwc
    Options
    Saturday was 2 hours, flat out, climbing.
    Sunday was a very muddy 16 mile hike, with about 10 hills.
  • imfornd70
    imfornd70 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    don't know but I think its gonna make me nauseous
  • nighthawk584
    Options
    Mon 2/3:
    Full body weight training
    36 min spin bike (vigorous)
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    15 mins treadmill 7 incline @ 4 mph

70 Flutter Kicks
    30 Dips
    15 Wide Pull-ups

21 Dirty GainZ! (3x7)
    Shoulder Shrugs
    Iso Bent Over Row
    Seated Calf Raises 3 x 12 (heavy)
    Iso Dbell Curls
    Dbell Shrugs
    70 Crunches
    30 Overhead Press
    15 Close Grip Pull-ups
    Lat Pulls Palm in Grip
    Iso Lat Pulls
    V Bar Pulldowns
    Seated Rows
    Shoulder Press
    70 Supine Bike
    30 Rev Grip Tricep Exts
    15 Shoulder Width Pull-ups
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Repeat of yesterday -- 1 hour rowing, but was 1.5 seconds faster on pace @ a lower HR (a bit over 12K meters). What a difference one more day of easy cardio makes. Just a reminder that you can go faster by going slower. Something I tend to forget. This whole workout was under 145 HR, really low for me.
  • i_fraser11
    i_fraser11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chest Monday 💪🏻🥳
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Rest day that hopefully doesn't turn into a rest week, but we'll see. The joys of very clearly being sick. Knock on wood I don't have the flu (but I wouldn't rule it out).
  • junegloomy
    junegloomy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just dance for an hour. 645 active calories burned. Sorry about my boring response. My body has never looked as good as when I was doing Jazz, Ballet, Tap and Modern in college. I know Just Dance at home isn’t as good but I can’t help it. I can’t afford that many classes.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Leg Press - sets of 5 from 280 to 730 lbs. followed by leg extensions, leg curls, abductor & adductor machine work.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    aokoye wrote: »
    Rest day that hopefully doesn't turn into a rest week, but we'll see. The joys of very clearly being sick. Knock on wood I don't have the flu (but I wouldn't rule it out).

No flu (thankfully) nor pneumonia (not that I thought it was, but my lungs apparently sounded great). I am, however, very much sick and the doctor who I saw wisely said to rest for the rest of the week (where rest included limited work/school if at all possible). Now I have pseudoephedrine and a cough suppressant, am loading up on fluids (which I was doing prior to this afternoon's appt), and am watching TrainerRoad's Ask a Cycling Coach podcast on Youtube.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    45 minute walk
  • drmwc
    edited February 2020
    Options
    2 hours climbing. I got to the gym late, and lost track of time. So I was politely asked to leave when they were shutting, just after 10 p.m. I got home at 11 p.m., and was pleased I'd put on the slow cooker before leaving for work.

The climbing was good. There was one which took a while - I needed to back-solve it (work out how to do the final move by getting there by other means; and working out what it meant for the earlier route.)
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hard spin intervals. Total time 57 min but intervals were 4x6 with each interval with 1 min at anaerobic (z6), 4 min at "sweet spot", 1 min at anaerobic (z6).

Kinda faltered for a week and a half on cals in but back at for Feb. Total of 7-8 lbs until maintenance. Goal is to lose 4-5 lbs in Feb.
  • nighthawk584
    Options
    Tue 2/4:
    21 chin ups in sets to failure (10, 4, 4, 3)
    103 slow push ups in sets to failure (30, 15, 15, 15, 15, 13)
    36 min spin bike