Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options

@Camaramandy648 That looks like fun!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    However, this non running may not be the end of the world. My half on Sunday clashes with my daughter's first triathlon (she's 7)

Wow! Impressive! I am many times her age and have not done a tri yet!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    3.99 miles yesterday afternoon, woo!
    Yay!! Well done!

• PastorVincent
    Options
    I don't have a set distance, but looking to get comfortable (again!) with a 5km a couple of times a week and move up to 10km training by the end of the month!

Welcome!
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Teresa502 wrote: »

@marisap2010 – Do you think you felt so good after your 20-mile run because you slowed your pace for your friend? Maybe you were just in the zone?

No, I was feeling really good before she slowed down. It got to a point where she needed to walk some, and I really wanted to keep running.
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary Your 7 year old is going a tri? That is crazy! What are the distances for each section- just curious?
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,442 Member
    Options
    @shanaber Great race! Hope that wasn't your last :'(
    @autumnblade75 congrats on the car. I know what you mean about "wasn't even on my 'makes and models to consider' list". More than once I have gone into a dealership with one or two models in mind, and drove away with something completely different. I guess I'm a pushover for a good deal. But most of the time it has worked out. Good luck with yours!
    @ContraryMaryMary Super impressed with your 7 year old daughter doing a tri! That takes a lot of guts and determination (more than I will ever have).
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,972 Member
    Options
    @autumnblade75 Glad you found a car that you like. It looks really nice. Not sure why they would have a backup camera without a screen though. I love my back up camera. I can parallel park now. LOL

@shanaber Glad your knees are doing better. Hope the fall didn't give you a set-back.