Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• springlering62springlering62 Member Posts: 982 Member Member Posts: 982 Member
    @kenyonhaff

I’m up for hot yoga, any time, anywhere. Look me up if you’re ever in Atlanta!

PS: check out YogaDemocracy.com. I feel like I’ve earned some good gear, but I do wait for sales or clearance. TJMaxx also has K-deer on their website right now. Search “sneaker length leggings”. They’ve got some for a fraction of what they go for on their website, Warning: the black and blue zebra stripe leggings have a bit of a see thru butt. The other styles don’t.
  • kenyonhaffkenyonhaff Member Posts: 1,305 Member Member Posts: 1,305 Member
    @kenyonhaff

I’m up for hot yoga, any time, anywhere. Look me up if you’re ever in Atlanta!

PS: check out YogaDemocracy.com. I feel like I’ve earned some good gear, but I do wait for sales or clearance. TJMaxx also has K-deer on their website right now. Search “sneaker length leggings”. They’ve got some for a fraction of what they go for on their website, Warning: the black and blue zebra stripe leggings have a bit of a see thru butt. The other styles don’t.

I'm about 45 minutes from the Canadian border...I think any yoga in your neck of the woods would be hot yoga for me!

Like the YogaDemocracy leggings! Not in my price range, though!
  • kweible2kweible2 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    When I was 40 I had lost so much weight and not for a good reason. I went into a department store and asked if size 6 was the smallest size they had. When the lady said yes, I asked her where do people go to buy clothes smaller than size 6. She told me to try Forever 21, I just laughed and walked away.