The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Sounds like everyone is doing something productive and/or fun this weekend! I spent about 90 minutes at the gym, then came home and got to work on a paper for my class. My big Friday night is laundry and studying--this sucks! :)
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    DaniMerc72 wrote: »
    Happy Friday! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

Does going to the dentist count as something fun?

Ummmm....dont think so..LOL
    Good luck though
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    SFnBald wrote: »
    Why am I watching the food network???? Why are they making waffles???? This is cruel

You like the challenge more than I do apparently 😂

Problem is when I watch these shows I then try making it all

Im not that ambitious..LOL
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    SFnBald wrote: »
    Why am I watching the food network???? Why are they making waffles???? This is cruel

You like the challenge more than I do apparently 😂

Problem is when I watch these shows I then try making it all

Im not that ambitious..LOL

Haha I love cooking and baking so I try everything. Alton Brown deep deep fried burgers were crazy but delicious
  • essexgirl1971
    essexgirl1971 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi there I’m 48 , wanting to be fittest and healthiest I can be by time I’m 50 in December 2021. I’m nearly 8 months in to my journey . I’m 65lb having done keto but now transitioning to carnivore
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Happy Weekend, Middle-aged! Getting off to an early start, the boy has a Scout function at 8am. Of course the dog woke me up at 5...
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    YellowD0gs wrote: »
    Happy Weekend, Middle-aged! Getting off to an early start, the boy has a Scout function at 8am. Of course the dog woke me up at 5...

Ahem...Middle-Agers... pardon me. o:)
  • Hey girl hey! Well I’m here and I turn 40 this year too so👍🏼👍🏼
  • arrianna9748
    arrianna9748 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi everyone. I’m from New Zealand. Had this app for awhile and used it on and off. Still trying to get my head around it and use it properly
  • KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Hi everyone. I’m from New Zealand. Had this app for awhile and used it on and off. Still trying to get my head around it and use it properly

Hi! I’m from across the ditch! I’m always looking for new mates!

• Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Hey y'all. I haven't been around here in a while. Life seems to get in the way at times. Trying to get back into the swing of things. Hope everyone is doing good and having a great weekend.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hope everyone had a great weekend
    Mine was quite relaxing as my boy wanted to take it easy.
    I did get to skate today!!! And do a bit of synchro skating with my friends. I was elected the "coach" of the team so I was showing them a few ideas I had. So much fun
    Now the Oscars
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Good morning everyone! Everybody get out there and have a great day today!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps..have a great day!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Happy Monday all...hope you all had a great weekend. Spent mine at the pool watching my oldest in a swim tournament. Maybe I should take up swimming they all have so many muscles and can eat like horses!! Of course they are teenage boys...sooo...haha.
  • lmivroman1
    lmivroman1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all! Turning 39 next month and mid-IVF treatments. Slow and steady over here... Feel free to add me!
  • lmivroman1
    lmivroman1 Posts: 2 Member
    momofoli wrote: »
    Hey everyone, do I fit in this group? Turning 40 this summer and I'm trying something new this time around: Not dieting and simply improving my relationship with food and exercise. Only rule for me at the moment is to log on MFP and count my calories. Feeling great so far !!!
    Looking for buddies !

That sounds like a good, solid plan. I need to be more diligent about counting my calories and using the app methodically. (And, of course, making better choices!) Here's to us!