What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Why is it that when bad things happen it's not just one thing. It's like a domino effect. Sigh.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    2 observations from this weekend. #1...I guess I’m to the age where other people at a bar look to be about 15 yrs of and....#2....I was made to go to a country concert with friends and it was more like “rock music with a twang”. I wonder if that’s normal, I don’t listen to country music. One more thing....this song live, holy *kitten*, hot af. 🔥
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BY5C3jRHLiA
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ:They do sell small Ben and Jerry's cups that are not too bad to work into the calorie count.

Evidently not in my podunk little town. :/ Couldn't even find Halo ice cream at my store today, they had plenty of Ben and Jerry's but.....I just could not say yes. That is dangerous territory for me. So I settled for 40 cal. fudgicles. :)

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I tried something this morning. I don't really have the energy to stand at the stove flipping pancakes so I mixed things up and put the pancake batter in a pan on parchment paper and put it in the oven at 425° for 15 minutes and there you go, sheet pancakes for the family 💁‍♀️ I think next time I'll add blueberries.
    8k437l0h9sho.jpg

Pretty damn brilliant
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why would you plan a bbq, invite people, have them bring items and forget you’re having a bbq? p5ur96s6qtl5.gif
    Oh yeah cause you’re a friggin SAVAGE
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    On my mind....old houses make me weak in the knees....swoon. 😍 (air b&b)
    tqainhi1yl69.jpeg
    vcpvi5b5bqcq.jpeg
    yi4wsaaq48nr.jpeg

That staircase looks a lot like the one in our house. The architecture is what sold us on the house. 😊
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Dreading work tomorrow with its crazy deadlines and constant email. X( Yes, I'm grateful that I have a job but right now the pressure is excessive for me.
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The trash at work is an *kitten*
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    When I asked my daughter what her plans for the hurricane were and if she was going to head to Michigan, she responded with this:
    id6co0o7gnvq.gif
    o9hnlju0ysky.jpg

That guy in the first picture. Is that JP Sears? XD LMAO
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Hmm, I'm pet-sitting a couple of dogs and their daily "treat" is a 1/2 piece of toast with peanut butter...I took little a bite of both dogs 1/2 piece of toast before giving it to them...low point in life?!?
    Or just plain sad!

I get this. Lol. And I kinda love it.
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Another *kitten* headache. 🤯 🤬

You said kitten
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    OMIGAWD winter is long
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    i feel like selling myself on ebay again

How did that go the last time you did it?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I woke up with no eyebrows and almost no lashes 😔 they have thinned out since treatments so I guess I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now. This may sound stupid but I think this affects me more than my hair loss. I don't even want to look in the mirror anymore. One more reason to keep staying home.mq0tvpczw9m1.jpg

Hugs