What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I just don’t believe spaceships with alien beings inside are flying around through our solar system and stopping by to abduct people.

The more shows I watch about that sort of thing the more I change my views about alien spacecraft.

I don’t like using UFO because let’s face it that could be an undiscovered species of moth, lol.

I’m starting to consider inter dimensional travel, seems more logical.
    I also believe that at least 95% of sightings are actually military testing of new technology.
    Of course they’re not going to tell us, why should they?

I relaxed 😎, got to thinkin’,
    babbling on and on........
    sorry, lol

Russia has actually been known To claim that much of their missile program was UFOs.

Also on this note... I'm fairly certain there is extraterrestrial life out there on other planets... The question is however, is there intelligent life...

Like if you look at our planet, for example intelligence is it exactly The evolutionary end goal of every single species...

Sharks for example have been around for 300 million years, but yet to have developed any type of Advanced intelligent...

Well as humans who have relatively been around about the blink of an eye, have developed to be quite intelligent...

It seems to me that intelligence in a species is really just a freak of nature some kind of a fluke

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    That I'm probably just going to have pbj for dinner tonight because I'm healthy AF like that...
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    A question i saw on a friends wall....would you like you, if you met you?

aside from the unethical behaviour from a quote unquote healthcare professional i encountered today - and the feeling / reaction i felt because of it, *and other occurences of this ilk* i'd say yes.

what about you @bojack5 ?
  • phil2k17
    phil2k17 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Should I call off work tomorrow or not.
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Music is an amazing form of art

You can listen to something recorded 30 years ago and it still has definable bass treble and blah blah other stuff

It's like math but more enjoyable
  • aleksfarhat
    aleksfarhat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feels like a majority of users here are 40+ year old facebook moms and dads, change my mind.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feels like a majority of users here are 40+ year old facebook moms and dads, change my mind.

How about creating a thread, group and/or search for existing threads and/or groups, that're your age?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Is narcissism a mental illness or a choice? How much responsibility does a narcissist bear for his actions?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Is narcissism a mental illness or a choice? How much responsibility does a narcissist bear for his actions?

a mental illness that can be embraced willfully i think
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    mvgpw1oeeqc6.png

Someone dropped this flowers for me at work........but I don’t know who sent them......no card or name.......they were just left on reception for my attention.......I have no idea.......🤯

It was me. I love you. And you’re welcome. ❤️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

a mental illness that can be embraced willfully i think

Do you think a narcissist is capable of wanting to get well?