What's on your mind?

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Is narcissism a mental illness or a choice? How much responsibility does a narcissist bear for his actions?

a mental illness that can be embraced willfully i think

Do you think a narcissist is capable of wanting to get well?

depends on how you define a narcissist
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    This is on my mind. I don’t know what causes the clouds to sit so low like this....but I’m glad I saw it. 😍 It was worth being in the -4 degree temps to witness.
    us.v-v9rb52a75z3q.jpeg

en5b874kd9xc.jpeg

1aszzpgt2cb7.jpeg

BRRRRR Rabbitt , You need some melted cheese :)
  • Tigg_er
    edited February 2020
    Feels like a majority of users here are 40+ year old facebook moms and dads, change my mind.

Why ?

You left out us Grandpappys and twizzelers.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Is narcissism a mental illness or a choice? How much responsibility does a narcissist bear for his actions?

Am I the only one who read this too fast and wondered what constitutes a "narcissist bear"?

Yeah, probably just me. Must need more coffee.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    This is on my mind. I don’t know what causes the clouds to sit so low like this....but I’m glad I saw it. 😍 It was worth being in the -4 degree temps to witness.
    us.v-v9rb52a75z3q.jpeg

en5b874kd9xc.jpeg

1aszzpgt2cb7.jpeg

Varying atmospheric pressures, temperature, cloud density, global warming... Fate in your favor, the universe wanting you to bring this to us this morning, a higher power...
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Feels like a majority of users here are 40+ year old facebook moms and dads, change my mind.

99g1opty0gll.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I'm not going to swing at that one, enough already have 😂...

Live and let live as a wise one once said...
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member

I’m thinking no responsibility cuz he/she is a narcissist.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    us.v-v9rb52a75z3q.jpeg

en5b874kd9xc.jpeg

1aszzpgt2cb7.jpeg

Maybe beer cheese soup?🙈🤢
    Lol
    us.v-v9rb52a75z3q.jpeg

en5b874kd9xc.jpeg

1aszzpgt2cb7.jpeg

Varying atmospheric pressures, temperature, cloud density, global warming... Fate in your favor, the universe wanting you to bring this to us this morning, a higher power...

Well....I’m here for it then. Maybe not the global warming, maybe I shouldn’t be thankful for that.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    us.v-v9rb52a75z3q.jpeg

en5b874kd9xc.jpeg

1aszzpgt2cb7.jpeg

Maybe beer cheese soup?🙈🤢
    Lol
    us.v-v9rb52a75z3q.jpeg

en5b874kd9xc.jpeg

1aszzpgt2cb7.jpeg

Well....I’m here for it then. Maybe not the global warming, maybe I shouldn’t be thankful for that.

Why of coarse :)

6bkz034nvgzt.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

yyn3dw4yr0z9.jpg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I see that this thread has taken a turn and the discussion is now about narcissists.

That being said....

I'd appreciate it if y'all didn't talk behind my back like this.

I’ve read that the best way to know if a person is a narcissist is to ask them.
  • MelG7777
    My boyfriend reserved at a fancy restaurant for dinner tonight and I kinda just want a burger and want to stay home and watch movies.... not sure if I should tell him or just go with his plans.

That is so sweet. I’m guessing he’d be ok with your idea. Hope you’re feeling well. 💕🤗
  • MelG7777
    edited February 2020
    My boyfriend reserved at a fancy restaurant for dinner tonight and I kinda just want a burger and want to stay home and watch movies.... not sure if I should tell him or just go with his plans.

That is so sweet. I’m guessing he’d be ok with your idea. Hope you’re feeling well. 💕🤗

Yeah, that's the thing, I'm not feeling that great and not sure I feel like being in a big crowd, there's a bad flu going around too and I really don't want to catch anything before my treatment Thursday. I know he'll understand but I still feel bad for not wanting to go.

ETA: plus I'm too lazy to try to draw on some eyebrows again 🤣

Ooh, yeah girl. With all that, especially the sickness, I hope you stay home! You’ll be going out for an amazing celebration dinner soon!! And, omg, eyebrows. I can’t even fill mine in evenly. If I had to create them...it could go a little something like this.....

9lwhaij4vz4x.jpeg
    96t7bnspwjw7.jpeg

Edit to add....you gotta love their 👆 confidence. They must be doing something right here.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Yeah, that's the thing, I'm not feeling that great and not sure I feel like being in a big crowd, there's a bad flu going around too and I really don't want to catch anything before my treatment Thursday. I know he'll understand but I still feel bad for not wanting to go.

ETA: plus I'm too lazy to try to draw on some eyebrows again 🤣

Well I was going to vote go... But you make a really good point here...