What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Trolls are everywhere. They're not fun but can be highly entertaining at times. They simply need to come out of hiding to be dealt with the right way. :/
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I find myself feeling hopeful for the future of the human race but then I remember there are grown men who like My Little Pony.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    sl1apiisifbe.gif

i want a pet deer now! <3
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I would say 90% of my disagrees come from people who dislike me, not my opinion.

Absolutely or they’re jealous of how liked you are 😜

Apparently I have a female messaging people on my friends list demanding they remove me? Trying to rally people against me? Most of my posts are disliked but I just laugh , I appreciate the acknowledgement 🤣

Plus god knows why she’s doing this, but I feel sorry for her, she should be enjoying her life and uplifting others , not wasting her time trying to drag them down 🤷🏻‍♀️

this isunfortunate someone would stoop to such a juvenile level.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I would say 90% of my disagrees come from people who dislike me, not my opinion.

I agree
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I agree to agree
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why do we make things that are so simple complicated?
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    A couple of months ago my 12 year old asked me to practice drawing mermaids for him and then to make him one final good drawing for his birthday at the end of march. I don’t have a lot of skill or talent but I was giving it an honest try and liked some of the results and I was enjoying the challenge. Then someone said something kind of mean and I gave up. I feel stupid and weak for quitting. I’m going to pick it up again tomorrow.

Don’t let anyone get you down. Keep drawing it will mean the world to your 12 year old while the person who said anything is still being a jerk somewhere else with someone else. I bet it’s going to be amazing.
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    People who soup up their vehicles to sound “cool” actually sound like they’re too broke-*kitten* to even fill the gas tank.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    04ysmghy4pzp.jpeg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    04ysmghy4pzp.jpeg

Just nod knowingly.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I just watched Hoarding: buried alive for a few minutes 🤢 and now I don't feel so bad that I didn't do my dishes yet today.

I love that show and it does put apartment problems in perspective for sure

I don't know how people can live like that. I'm not sure I'd even want to live in it even after it's been cleaned. I'd just burn down the house.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Not to beat a dead horse but on the disagree topic...
    Most of the time, I think it's this...

th?id=OGC.c186b838bd1a7312a23e2edce85c70e4&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fimg.buzzfeed.com%2fbuzzfeed-static%2fstatic%2f2014-07%2f10%2f16%2fenhanced%2fwebdr11%2fanigif_enhanced-31279-1405022902-1.gif&ehk=3emDNu4%2fME1Fv5C3C1TgYC4NznP3oMGwAL6fJBPnSw8%3d

there was a lot of that going around a while back for sure. thankfully a lot of it was purged.

sometimes, maybe most of the times, i think it's just someone who feels like they were wronged somehow.

but so what? no sympy.
    plenty of those types around. if they weren't afraid they'd just speak on it instead.
    they don't.
    which means they can't.
    they can't because theyre scared.
    maybe of getting banned? sure probably.
    but also scared of getting called out for their own bad behavior too most likely.

hard to put yourself under the microscope sometimes i guess. and everytime they click the button they're just burying themselves under even more layers of avoidance.

not much of a life. like being impotent of will.

I see what you're saying...
    It's like another form of trolling...

Like you didn't accept my 17th fr so I'm going to go disagree with all your post or something...

It gets brutal in the fitness advice forums...
    Someone creates a thread... Why isn't this working...
    And you go in there and even ask, well what are you eating?

And you will be bombarded with disagrees...
    And comments like "This guy ate (only) 3 pieces of pizza every day and lost weight" blah blah blah...

Sometimes it's just not worth even going in there... But if I can help someone, I'll try...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Not to beat a dead horse but on the disagree topic...
    Most of the time, I think it's this...

th?id=OGC.c186b838bd1a7312a23e2edce85c70e4&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fimg.buzzfeed.com%2fbuzzfeed-static%2fstatic%2f2014-07%2f10%2f16%2fenhanced%2fwebdr11%2fanigif_enhanced-31279-1405022902-1.gif&ehk=3emDNu4%2fME1Fv5C3C1TgYC4NznP3oMGwAL6fJBPnSw8%3d

there was a lot of that going around a while back for sure. thankfully a lot of it was purged.

sometimes, maybe most of the times, i think it's just someone who feels like they were wronged somehow.

but so what? no sympy.
    plenty of those types around. if they weren't afraid they'd just speak on it instead.
    they don't.
    which means they can't.
    they can't because theyre scared.
    maybe of getting banned? sure probably.
    but also scared of getting called out for their own bad behavior too most likely.

hard to put yourself under the microscope sometimes i guess. and everytime they click the button they're just burying themselves under even more layers of avoidance.

not much of a life. like being impotent of will.

I see what you're saying...
    It's like another form of trolling...

Like you didn't accept my 17th fr so I'm going to go disagree with all your post or something...

It gets brutal in the fitness advice forums...
    Someone creates a thread... Why isn't this working...
    And you go in there and even ask, well what are you eating?

And you will be bombarded with disagrees...
    And comments like "This guy ate (only) 3 pieces of pizza every day and lost weight" blah blah blah...

Sometimes it's just not worth even going in there... But if I can help someone, I'll try...

This is why I love you

Aww 🥰...

I'm still not quite sure who you are, but...

th?id=OGC.4de047df3f719fd80f90e4a2a2e99ba8&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fvuZGjpWJvIaVq%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=D%2fhc%2boYCQneRrWcrplNP%2beSdwH8r6tzkibBxhw3vDeI%3d
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jp5ndrxs662t.jpeg

nobody needs to eat that many grapes....