What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    @tinak33 @Tankiscool @SurfyFoFurfy - Do I need to help you guys find a hobby? :lol:

It was all @tinak33 idea!

nsjlkokt07ml.gif
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHere
    InsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 271 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Just remembering back to the days when you could post fake threads with outrageous titles on your MFP newsfeed to trick your friends (for the lolz).

Good times... good times...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @tinak33 @Tankiscool @SurfyFoFurfy - Do I need to help you guys find a hobby? :lol:

Nope. I thoroughly enjoy the hobby I have right now.

@GymRatSF
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

nsjlkokt07ml.gif

I started it... but you volunteered to join in!! :D
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »

nsjlkokt07ml.gif

I started it... but you volunteered to join in!! :D

Im the innocent one here! You just keep pulling me into trouble Tina!!!

And I like it 😈😉
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Today I get a random call from an unknown long distance caller. Considering I have my house up for sale and I don’t want to miss any important calls, I picked up without screening the call as usual. Well that was a mistake. This has been my ex’s second attempt to “talk some sense into me.” Now I have the dilemma of telling my current partner about this call. I’m *kitten* sweating bullets. I really didn’t need this unneeded drama in this already stressful moment of my life. Although the simple thing to do is not tell him and continue ignoring his calls, experience tells me that simply being honest is the best route. Despite the repercussions.

That sucks Jenny! Hopefully he'll leave you alone some day!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Geez I wondered when you'd notice :D
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Doctor's appointment

Hope it goes well :)

Yes. All is well. Thanks to MFP.

Happy with my blood sugar readings over the last 4 months as instructed, and still don't think it necessary to put me on any diabetic medication.

Another appointment in 4 months.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Doctor's appointment

Hope it goes well :)

Yes. All is well. Thanks to MFP.

Happy with my blood sugar readings over the last 4 months as instructed, and still don't think it necessary to put me on any diabetic medication.

Another appointment in 4 months.

That is excellent news Tony, well done.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Today I get a random call from an unknown long distance caller. Considering I have my house up for sale and I don’t want to miss any important calls, I picked up without screening the call as usual. Well that was a mistake. This has been my ex’s second attempt to “talk some sense into me.” Now I have the dilemma of telling my current partner about this call. I’m *kitten* sweating bullets. I really didn’t need this unneeded drama in this already stressful moment of my life. Although the simple thing to do is not tell him and continue ignoring his calls, experience tells me that simply being honest is the best route. Despite the repercussions.
    Hugs, friend, but Repercussions? I hope he doesn’t get angry with YOU for someone else’s nonsense.

You are right, but regardless of my wrong choices in this situation I feel that it’s simply not that simple. If I put myself in his shoes, I would be jealous. Personally I don’t think jealousy is wrong. How it’s handled at times is wrong, definitely, but not the feeling in itself. Dealing with controversy is enough to make me want to avoid the situation, let alone having to explain my wrong doing which lead to it.

I personally feel like jealousy is something you feel over your partner showing attention to another person. You can't control someone else's actions (the ex contacting you) so there is nothing to be jealous over. Your attention is not on your ex. You realize now you shouldn't have continued contact with his mom. Your current partner has the right to be upset at your continued contact with the ex's mom without his knowledge, but he shouldn't be jealous.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Therapy is not helping, medication is not my helping, working out is not helping. If anything I feel like I’m getting worse.

Ugh, I dunno what your specific fight is but I've been there. Keep battling, and I hope you find the combination that works for you to give you that break

Thanks 🙏🏽
    iMago wrote: »
    Therapy is not helping, medication is not my helping, working out is not helping. If anything I feel like I’m getting worse.

im sorry to hear this one.
    normally i'd say to most folks that they should try and get some time off work/school/family/whatever and take a private little trip somewhere all to themselves to clear their heads. maybe have some fun. even if its just a day.
    but that may not be what you need either. and it's rarely ever that simple.
    so what do you think would help?
    ain't saying you gotta answer here or nothing either, but it is worth thinking about regardless. and i hope you pass through it soon.

Thanks 😪 I just wish my health problems would go away and I could sleep. I’m moving downstairs next month and I’m just feeling overwhelmed.

A few months ago I found a half dead firefly on my window sill in my room. I have no clue how it got in, because I keep my windows closed and sealed shut with duck tape (long story 💀) I just thought about it while looking at my window. I read that firefly’s are very symbolic 🤔 I found it comforting for some odd reason. I still want to know how it got in.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Will there ever be a time my son and I can do homework together without fighting? I swear this kid thinks he knows everything, yet he’s asking for help.

I feel you...

I swear if I find one more freaking PBJ with 2 bites taken.... He's going to be doing some hard time

My kid keeps coming home with his whole lunch. I sent him a ham and Swiss sandwich on a pretzel bagel with pita chips and artichoke dip, grapes, a yogurt and a fun size aero bar. He came home having eaten the aero bar and told me the rest is gross. Does that sound gross to you? lol.

These kids, ungrateful little stinker.

Also you can send peanut butter to school?

Mine said flat out, lunch is short and he wants to play... I guess he is an only child and doesn't have any play time with kids his age at home 🤷🏽‍♂️...

But it's like, come on kid... If you want to stop those goals that went over your head last season... You gotta freaking eat 😂...

Yeah we can bring peanut butter... They have nut free classes and tables...