What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg
    Wondering why I always wait til I’m in fumes to put gas. Will I never learn my lesson. Please, please make it to the gas station!!!

This doesn’t happen to me because my sister borrows my car regularly and always puts gas in

Lucky you! Wish my sister would do the same. Instead she rides. Lol.

She also makes me fooooooods. I am lucky. Ima go tell her
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg
    Wondering why I always wait til I’m in fumes to put gas. Will I never learn my lesson. Please, please make it to the gas station!!!

This doesn’t happen to me because my sister borrows my car regularly and always puts gas in

I love sisters. Mine might not put gas in my car but she makes me enchiladas whenever I want!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,065 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg

Girl. I post a duplicate pic to this in my Snap stories on a bi-weekly basis. Only reason I don’t post weekly is because I’m embarrassed. This is a regular occurrence. But but BUT, I don’t run out! The worst one was a few months ago entering Minneapolis, highway, rush hour. That one made me a little nervous. 🙈

ROFL!!!! I just made it to the gas station. The truck started really vibrating rofl. To make things worse I can just see myself pushing the truck with heels Hahahaha. My March goal is to keep the tank at least half full! LOLOLOL

That’s a great goal! I look, I notice I need it. Then it immediately gets put into the recesses of my mind I guess. Until it’s really low or the light comes on.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg

Girl. I post a duplicate pic to this in my Snap stories on a bi-weekly basis. Only reason I don’t post weekly is because I’m embarrassed. This is a regular occurrence. But but BUT, I don’t run out! The worst one was a few months ago entering Minneapolis, highway, rush hour. That one made me a little nervous. 🙈

I used to be that way until I got lectured by my friends. It was a full blown intervention 😂🤣 But did learn that's the worst thing you can do to your car.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Happy Fat Tuesday! xh9kk4ue9lhp.jpeg
  • KeepOnCardio
    KeepOnCardio Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm unusually bitchy tonight. People are noticing and I'm giving zero Fs. But now I'm questioning myself as to what's really bothering me?? Maybe I just chocolate or something....

Chocolate and or food IS the answer 🙃
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg

ROFL!!!! I just made it to the gas station. The truck started really vibrating rofl. To make things worse I can just see myself pushing the truck with heels Hahahaha. My March goal is to keep the tank at least half full! LOLOLOL

I start getting nervous when my gauge dips below 1/4 full. I remember the time I ran out of gas as a teen, had to call my dad(At the time he was my problem solver for everything, wise man he was) late at night, got an earful on responsibility/owning a car. :blush: IIRC that was the one and only time I ran out of gas.
    Sorry dad. :(
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Dementia really bites. It steals a little bit of your loved one's life away each day and leaves everybody feeling completely helpless.

How's that for a pick-me-up? :neutral:

Yep. Watching my dad turn into someone so far from who he is. It sucks. 😞😞
  • cdubks88
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg

I love sisters. Mine might not put gas in my car but she makes me enchiladas whenever I want!

I'd take enchiladas over gas any day of the week. 😁😁
  • cdubks88
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg

I used to be that way until I got lectured by my friends. It was a full blown intervention 😂🤣 But did learn that's the worst thing you can do to your car.

It actually really is not good for your car at all, but it happens.....my wife is the same way.

It's a common joke in our house. I get in her car and get reminded by the system "5 miles to empty " on the dash.

One time we had headed out to the city (an hour away and I got in the car assuming she'd filled). We were running late and wasn't thinking about anything but getting the kids where they needed to be. Lo and behold "you have 0 miles to empty"......and we're outta gas.

Thankfully we were only around 10 miles out from town and her friend brought us a gallon to get to the next town. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😆😆
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg

Shotgun!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    ktu2ye3je9ou.jpeg

Shotgun!

You daredevil!!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    I’m wondering why my friend just lied to me. I know her very well so I know when she’s lying.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    *kitten*

*kitten*

... and more *kitten*
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    what if you were at like a festival, with a couple hundred people or something, and you went into the port-a-potty and accidentally dropped your keys or like your wallet with a couple hundred bucks in it, down inside the john

would you be willing to reach in after it or are you gonna just decide to write this one off and replace whatever it was?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    what if you were at like a festival, with a couple hundred people or something, and you went into the port-a-potty and accidentally dropped your keys or like your wallet with a couple hundred bucks in it, down inside the john

would you be willing to reach in after it or are you gonna just decide to write this one off and replace whatever it was?

I've made mistakes that cost a lot more than that.

Write it off; live & learn.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

This reminded me my keys are all together, 2 sets of car keys and house keys...I've been trying to think of where the best pace to store the second set is? At home or work? Maybe car keys at home and home key at work?

Anyways to answer your question, prob best to write it off...imagine if you stuck your arm down there and it was too short to reach the bottom and get your stuff - well that's just "insult to injury", my pride would be broken.

Now, if I dropped my phone down there...
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    A shocking thing happened here, a woman (aged 38) is charged with the murder of stabbing a father of three (aged 39) to death while he was trying to start his car. :/

what kind of car?