What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    What kind of freaking Uber driver drives past you twice in the rain, with your hand up while you yell... Right here! 2x

Umm a stupid one lol

I guess sometimes there are stupid questions... Lol

To be fair, I am willing to bet Uber drivers get flagged down all the time and it's not really the correct pick up.

No... It was a black Chevy 🤷🏽‍♂️

Murdered Chevy you say...were they throwing gang signs?

Makes me wonder if Uber was invented by some dope Slinger who started giving rides to people lol
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I hate all holidays. Birthdays too. Flag day is alright I guess. But VD day makes me wanna take a hostage. And not in a good way.

Let’s talk about tomorrow. That’s the beginning of clearing season I think I heard? Anyone got any big plans?

Clearing off the half price chocolate shelves, that's what.

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I hate all holidays. Birthdays too. Flag day is alright I guess. But VD day makes me wanna take a hostage. And not in a good way.

Let’s talk about tomorrow. That’s the beginning of clearing season I think I heard? Anyone got any big plans?

not sure yet.
    maybe change my number
    vague post a bit...something like "#finallyfree#blessed#hoelifeornolife"
    fire up bumble again
    tanning bed??
    go buy myself something pretty because I'm a strong independent man who don't need no man wait no that's wrong oh im sorry
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    6p32a66c3rn8.jpg
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    75rz3htezhj2.jpg
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    dpvlw5shyead.png
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    It’s mind blowing to me how years later certain memories feel so vivid and real to me. I find it painfully bitter sweet tbh.

i got my own issues with this too. i wish i could say they get dull or fade but so many don't, for better or worse. you just gotta try and keep your mind occupied in other ways as best you can i think.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    My last night shift and last shift period at this place... It was a great place to work but I'm off to different pastures...

Goodbyes are so awkward...

Congrats on your new job Jess. Wishing you the best in your future endeavours. I know you’ll kick butt regardless where you are.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Valentines day and how I don't necessarily view it as a day to celebrate 'romantic love' but rather love in general and I truly don't understand people that loath this day... or say they don't like to give or receive flowers... 🤔

I don't loath it I just think it's a Hallmark Holiday. I think romance should be spontaneous and whenever, not just one day out of the year.
    And flowers die, here you go honey, death in 2 days lol. Would much rather give something she love and appreciate.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Valentines day and how I don't necessarily view it as a day to celebrate 'romantic love' but rather love in general and I truly don't understand people that loath this day... or say they don't like to give or receive flowers... 🤔

I don't loath it I just think it's a Hallmark Holiday. I think romance should be spontaneous and whenever, not just one day out of the year.
    And flowers die, here you go honey, death in 2 days lol. Would much rather give something she love and appreciate.

Plus with the 30% over price on the already over priced flowers, you could do something really nice together with that money.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Plus with the 30% over price on the already over priced flowers, you could do something really nice together with that money.

You read my mind! Lol.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    My last night shift and last shift period at this place... It was a great place to work but I'm off to different pastures...

Good luck on your future endeavors man!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Congrats on your new job Jess. Wishing you the best in your future endeavours. I know you’ll kick butt regardless where you are.

Good luck on your future endeavors man!

Thanks y'all... I appreciate it 💞💞
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Good luck Jesse.

Thanks Jen 🤗...
    I appreciate it very much 💕