Guns baby... More specifically ladies shooting guns.

Options

Replies

• Froggy1976
    Options
    I own a .38 revolver and I'm pretty accurate with it too. I have shot numurous guns, I had to to be able to stand watch in the Navy. 9mm, M14 and shotgun are among the ones I qualified on. My children are knowledgeable about guns and have shot quite a few. They know that guns don't kill people the operator of the gun does. Just like my keyboard isn't typing this, I am.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I own a .38 revolver and I'm pretty accurate with it too. I have shot numurous guns, I had to to be able to stand watch in the Navy. 9mm, M14 and shotgun are among the ones I qualified on. My children are knowledgeable about guns and have shot quite a few. They know that guns don't kill people the operator of the gun does. Just like my keyboard isn't typing this, I am.

But without the keyboard, you couldn't type this. Now what?
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I own guns and love shooting stuff!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I am a country girl so we shoot guns all the time !! I love it !!
  • Froggy1976
    Options

This is true, all the more reason to be familiar and comfortable with guns. Then you can protect yourself against the crazies that use guns for the wrong reasons.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    love shooting
  • Lsqueezy
    Options
    There is something empowering about owning (and knowing how to use) a gun. I love it. My brother in law once bet me I couldn't hit a sliver of a target that was left on the shooting range. My dad and brother just looked at him and shook their heads. $50 later he has never challenged me again. Oh, and that was using my dad's .357. :wink:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options

On Screen Keyboard! Always another way to accomplish the same task. :)
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    i love it! when i worked 911 dispatch i always made the officers take me to the range.. theres nothing like shooting 9mm cop gun!! hahah :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

On Screen Keyboard! Always another way to accomplish the same task. :)

You may have won this round....but I'll be back!
  • focus2bfit
    Options
    there nothing wrong with the pic or you shooting for that matter . . . its a good thing you are training congrats
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Am a guy that likes shooting and hunting.

My guns.Guns.jpg
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Any ladies with a CCW this is a good way to carry.....

http://www.flashbangholster.com/Flashbang_Holster/Welcome.html

When I'm not wearing baggie clothes this is how I carry.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Am a guy that likes shooting and hunting.

My guns.Guns.jpg
    That is impressive. Quite a collection.
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options

I find it funny that women can have boobie day on here but you are getting emails about how this photo is offensive. Makes me wanna put a machine gun as my main photo.

EXACTLY!!!! What the heck is wrong with women???
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    for you serious BG and Tactitcal nuts:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TsG_JZVLRU&feature=share

and they have a great hand to hand and pistol hand to hand trainer there! Smart and safe training in a closed enviornment.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Any ladies with a CCW this is a good way to carry.....

http://www.flashbangholster.com/Flashbang_Holster/Welcome.html

When I'm not wearing baggie clothes this is how I carry.

Any carry is better then none but there are so many things wrong with deploying from this holster tactically.

All I would say is for women to please research- carefully- on how to carry and deploy. On the hip strong side is really still the best. And you dont need baggy clothes- but concealed carry will dictate certain clothing choices.

This is a specific website written by a woman for women (though guys can learn a lot also) on the use, carry and general all around info re: legal carry. Kathy really knows her stuff:

http://corneredcat.com/
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    The benefits of hanging around military men.

me_gun.jpg
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I HATE guns. I hate violence. Never let my children have toy guns or play violent video games. I can't even watch violent movies or tv shows - it's actually too upsetting for me and plays over & over in my mind.
    But I'd never tell another person not to have a gun (tho some ppl shouldn't)
    Violence is like sex - it's a personal choice
    (I don't like spanking or S&M either)

Guns aren't automatically violent.

I have guns and I have them for protection. If someone breaks into my house and I don't have a gun, what could happen? I could be raped. Something unthinkable could happen to my son. If someone breaks into my house and I do have a gun, what's going to happen? I'll scream, shoot the b*****d, call 911, and take pride in knowing that I have kept my family safe. There are many situations in which it is wise to protect yourself and your family, and I am happy that I have take the steps to ensure that I can protect us.

With that out of the way :wink: I have a Rossi .38spl revolver that my hubby got me for my 21st birthday. We go to the shooting range and practice quite a bit, though not as much as I like because ammo is so expensive. When I turn 23 I will be able to get my concealed weapons permit, and I already have two holsters picked out.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    So... I'm shooting a gun in this pic. One and only time I've gone shooting. It was fun.

But, I've gotten some interesting PMs with people that find it inappropriate or even appalling.

I'm intrigued... What are your thoughts?

Nice. Is that a Taurus PT111 you're shooting there? Or something else.

I always enjoy ladies shooting guns.