Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    What do guys really think of women with muscles? I'm not necessarily speaking of "toned," I'm talking muscle.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

Overly toxic 😍
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Guess ill go the unpopular opinion. I don’t think high waisted pants look good. Lol

I want to know what the women of MFP think on this one. If you had to be shallow, which one do you prefer. Below average height men or above average height men :o

Size doesn't matter...

Shallow me - taller than me

So to put in perspective would you have this opinion if you were say. 5’9 to 6’ ?? My girls are 5’8 and 5’9 - and their Pickens are slim right now for dudes taller than they are - which as a dad - I’m completely fine with 😂

Perspective is hard for me 😬
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    ladies of mfp

For a hot *kitten*? Toxic and cocky.

For a partner? Just shut up and do what I tell you
    Eta: but if i catch on to the toxicity early i lose interest. Be clever or just nah
  • TwitchyMacGee
    ladies of mfp

Jeez now I feel bad for giving an over the top not quite honest answer. I am most attracted to men who are confident and also really into me in a non-doormat way. I realize that makes me just like everyone else.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ladies of mfp

Jeez now I feel bad for giving an over the top not quite honest answer. I am most attracted to men who are confident and also really into me in a non-doormat way. I realize that makes me just like everyone else.

lol none that bothers me i already knew the answer. i just wanted the other guys to know it too
  • TwitchyMacGee
    ladies of mfp

lol none that bothers me i already knew the answer. i just wanted the other guys to know it too

I CHANGED MY ANSWER!😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    And if we’re being educational, guys should know that the same moves don’t work on everyone.

For example some women like competition in a boom i got your boyfriend way but others are not into it. I like admiration so much and I respect personal property too much to intentionally compete. It’s a turnoff
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    And the response about the toxic dudes confirms my theory that most woman dig a holes and nice guys finish last - sup wit dat ladies - elaborate a bit

Doormats aren’t nice guys though. They’re sneaky. They don’t stick up for you. And most of all they’re spineless with their immediate family members. They let their mother and sisters mistreat their wife/girlfriend and they don’t put a stop to it. They spoil their children and turn them into insufferable brats and unleash those brats on the rest of us. They take the path of least resistance everywhere they go and inevitably betray people who deserve their loyalty. They’re not nice guys. Neither are toxic guys but at least the toxic ones are more transparent.

Noted... difference between doormat and nice guy - thanks for elaborating 👍
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    And now I’m awake again
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    And the response about the toxic dudes confirms my theory that most woman dig a holes and nice guys finish last - sup wit dat ladies - elaborate a bit

Doormats aren’t nice guys though. They’re sneaky. They don’t stick up for you. And most of all they’re spineless with their immediate family members. They let their mother and sisters mistreat their wife/girlfriend and they don’t put a stop to it. They spoil their children and turn them into insufferable brats and unleash those brats on the rest of us. They take the path of least resistance everywhere they go and inevitably betray people who deserve their loyalty. They’re not nice guys. Neither are toxic guys but at least the toxic ones are more transparent.

And generally doormats feel sorry for themselves and that’s a kind of selfishness I aint into. Own your cockiness and take me with you, it’ll be a fun ride. You know, until you hit on all my friends and tell me I’m imagining everything and overreacting

ju0yhkpficfj.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee

yup
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    @GettinLean19 great thread idea - very informative 👍