Hey you. Yes YOU!

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Hey youse two!

I recognize you! And glad to see you're both still (or back) around

You one, I was super excited to see return!
    Next one I recognized - I remember liking you and am glad youre still (never left?) here

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Hey,

Nobody has crowned me king or given me FURNITURE
  • maaka1981
    maaka1981 Posts: 140 Member
    Hey you,
    Why shall I care while you don't? Why shall I keep closer while you're away?
    Why shall I ask about you while you're not caring?
    And most important why do you be angry when I don't care????
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,041 Member
    Hey you

I appreciate your friendship - i enjoyed getting to know you - you actually forced me to get out my comfort zone without knowing it - also you should take that trip to AZ and if you happen to connect in dfw I’d totally buy you a drink should time allow -

Ps bring cookies 😉
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Hey you,
    I apologized for my part in the conflict and may never get your acceptance. But, I'm good if you're good.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey you.

Don’t *kitten* a (former) *kitten*-er.
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Hey you.

Don’t *kitten* a (former) *kitten*-er.
    🙈😂
    9ck5edqshnce.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Hey you. Yes YOU! Don't let the internet decide your self worth!

Soooo.... I should stay away from getting rated in the Fun & Games forum? 🤔😅
  • dudasd1973
    dudasd1973 Posts: 275 Member

Yeah, you really don't need validation... :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Yes, yes...and more yes. I get targeted a lot around here. Thankfully I'm pretty confident, and strangers opinions don't count. ♥️ Keep your head up, beauty. There's always going to be someone out there who wants to be an *kitten* for the sake of being an *kitten*!

Am I missing something? Cuz you are all sorts of adorable. Like, even without the puppy.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Hey,

I know you don't really like me and you think my tattoos are tacky but it's ok, your opinion really doesn't matter to me.
  • _Kashmir_314
    tinak33 wrote: »

Yes, yes...and more yes. I get targeted a lot around here. Thankfully I'm pretty confident, and strangers opinions don't count. ♥️ Keep your head up, beauty. There's always going to be someone out there who wants to be an *kitten* for the sake of being an *kitten*!

Am I missing something? Cuz you are all sorts of adorable. Like, even without the puppy.

Perhaps you have your Rose colored (or beer goggles) glasses on. ♥️
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

a5b86u6yl3uc.jpg
  • _Kashmir_314

a5b86u6yl3uc.jpg

a5hbkx6xvwic.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Hey you...

I love you're tattoos and think you are just incredibly awesome 💕
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    dudasd1973 wrote: »

Yeah, you really don't need validation... :)

Oh no lol I don't really go in there to get rated. I was trying to be funny but failed 😟
This discussion has been closed.