Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Guys when is it okay to steal your clothes and are you really bothered by it? 😏

I've got to trust you're going to put it back and it's not going to end up lost in the abyss you call laundry 😂...

Or you've gotta be adorable af about it...
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    This one's for everyone (I'm so glad I found this thread, it's so interesting):

Sarcasm, preferred level, from 1 being "I speak directly and factually at all times" to 10, "Sometimes I can't believe the things coming out of my mouth"
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Guys when is it okay to steal your clothes and are you really bothered by it? 😏

"Takin' off her skirt, let her wear my shirt; before she leave, imma need my shirt back"

question for the ladies- when you take his shirt off before you leave, are you balling it up and just tossing it wherever or are you folding it and leaving it on his bed?

If I like you I'm going to be "borrowing" it indefinitely...thanks

If I don't "steal" it, I'd put it in the dirty laundry, who wants to re-wear twice dirty laundry?

Unless its leggings - then totally acceptable
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Sarcasm, preferred level, from 1 being "I speak directly and factually at all times" to 10, "Sometimes I can't believe the things coming out of my mouth"

Maybe a hard 8 - idk I’m a smart a s s and enjoy a charming back and forth for sure
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Hmmmm..... never really gave it thought. I’m the sarcastic one usually but I don’t think any of my partners have ever been particularly snarky. I’ll say have a high tolerance for sarcasm but a 3 - 6 on the scale provided.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    I personally find sarcasm a turn on, and would go so far as to say that if someone couldn't understand/didn't like sarcasm, they wouldn't get on with me at all. I dated a 1 or 2 on the scale once, and hated every minute.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options

Like 0... I mean sarcasms totally over rated, like pppfff duh 🙄

000 why would anyone be sarcastic ever, I mean. Just the facts, none of that horse*kitten*!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Like 0... I mean sarcasms totally over rated, like pppfff duh 🙄

000 why would anyone be sarcastic ever, I mean. Just the facts, none of that horse*kitten*!

Umm 😬... I mean, wait...
    I'm sorry... I was just kidding 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

How do you feel about traditional gender roles - should the man pay for everything all the time ? Should it be a 50/50 split -
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies of mfp

How do you feel about traditional gender roles - should the man pay for everything all the time ? Should it be a 50/50 split -

I don't think a man should pay everything. When I go to the restaurant I pick up the tab sometimes too.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

I don't think a man should pay everything. When I go to the restaurant I pick up the tab sometimes too.

I’m of the thought. If ill pay for dinner she pays for the movie or bowling or whatever else we do ? Was different when I was a teenager with no responsibility- but now 3 kids and other bills i don’t think it’s a dick move 🤷‍♂️
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

I’m of the thought. If ill pay for dinner she pays for the movie or bowling or whatever else we do ? Was different when I was a teenager with no responsibility- but now 3 kids and other bills i don’t think it’s a dick move 🤷‍♂️

I don't think it's a dick move at all. I truely believe it should be 50/50. Everyone works hard for their money and has bills to pay.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

It should be an even split. The only time it shouldn't be an even split is if we're doing things that only one person really wants to do.

Example: I'm dragging Whatsisface to a podcast live show. In the past I've dragged him to a Fuel concert and a metal festival. He wasn't super into those things, but went along because he wanted to hang out. So I paid.

Similarly, when he goes to beer, bourbon, and bbq or electronics show or something, I'll go, but he pays.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

Dear disagreer, if you're not able to pay for bowling, get a job.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

And I’ll say - if I’m paying for dinner it’s not Wendy’s lol - it’s usually a decent place and drinks are had - and drinks out ain’t cheap these days 😂
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

Or a sugar daddy
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

And I’ll say - if I’m paying for dinner it’s not Wendy’s lol - it’s usually a decent place and drinks are had - and drinks out ain’t cheap these days 😂

I'm happy just ordering pizza and staying home 🤷‍♀️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

If I thought she was some type of gold digger, I would probably totally do the Wendy's thing to test her... 😂