Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Guys:

What are you really thinking if a girl flirts with you? Do you assume its on if you flirt back or do you consider the possibility that she’s just a flirt?

If a guy flirts with me, I don’t even bat an eye because i assume I’m one of a thousand girls he flirts with, but on the flip side, I’m really reluctant to flirt with guys just for the fun of it. I’m worried it’ll be misconstrued as more than it is

I need a little more slap in the face before I think it’s on - I usually assume most chicks are being nice - unless you touch my arm for 2 Mississippi’s then it’s on til the break of dawn like warm butter popcorn ..

I’m more apt to online flirt than irl - I’m kinda of a *kitten* like that 🤷‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What are some of the ways you'll test a guy to see if he's interested?

“Wanna *kitten*?”

Love it when she makes it easy... 😏😂
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Guys:

What are you really thinking if a girl flirts with you? Do you assume its on if you flirt back or do you consider the possibility that she’s just a flirt?

If a guy flirts with me, I don’t even bat an eye because i assume I’m one of a thousand girls he flirts with, but on the flip side, I’m really reluctant to flirt with guys just for the fun of it. I’m worried it’ll be misconstrued as more than it is

I have always been very flirtatious, so never really thought much of it going further unless it was prolonged and reciprocated often.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Why can't you ever get ready ON TIME?

😂

Lies! I can shower, put on a face, do the hair, and get out the door in 45 minutes! 😏

But it doesn't count if you wait until we've got to be out the door in 10m to get started 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Dudes:

Do long/well-manicured fingernails do anything for y'all, or is this something we're doing for ourselves only?

Well manicured in point nails are nice -

Long nails eh... no need for all that -
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Why can't you ever get ready ON TIME?

😂

Whoa my dude, when your beauty routine has 12473 moving parts to it, you can tell me how long to take getting ready. I wag my perfect eyebrows at you, sir.

And just like wizards, a woman arrives precisely when she means to.

JK I'm usually doing my lipstick in the car.

As long as you don't leave foundation spots all over my interior... 🙄

I'm good with this 😉
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Regular socks with shorts, okay... Or do they have to be the low kind that you can't see?

Knee socks with everything. Especially short shorts.

That's crazy hot on a girl honestly 😍...

But I meant for a guy 😂
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Dudes:

Do long/well-manicured fingernails do anything for y'all, or is this something we're doing for ourselves only?

Oooh, in a point! I like it! I had a friend that used to file her nails to points. No one ever messed with her.

My nails are filed down and look like *kitten* so... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys - do you want us to pick the restaurant, or do you really mean "whatever you want."

I mean give me some ideas I can shoot down 😂...

But generally I'll pick and you can shoot me down 💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys:

😮🙈...

But I thought you were like totally feeling it too 😭
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    For two mississippis 😂😂
    Guys:

I need a little more slap in the face before I think it’s on - I usually assume most chicks are being nice - unless you touch my arm for 2 Mississippi’s then it’s on til the break of dawn like warm butter popcorn ..

I’m more apt to online flirt than irl - I’m kinda of a *kitten* like that 🤷‍♂️

• GettinLean19
    Options
    Guys:

😮🙈...

But I thought you were like totally feeling it too 😭

Surely one of the other 999 girls can cheer you up 😏😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Guys - do you want us to pick the restaurant, or do you really mean "whatever you want."

nah, I'll pick the restaurant.... unless we're in a part of town that she knows, and I don't.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Dudes:

Oooh, in a point! I like it! I had a friend that used to file her nails to points. No one ever messed with her.

My nails are filed down and look like *kitten* so... :lol::lol::lol:

I meant on point - like just well manicured 🤦‍♂️ I never proof read lol
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Regular socks with shorts, okay... Or do they have to be the low kind that you can't see?

But I meant for a guy 😂

You don't dig that 80's gym teacher look? No? Buehler?

My real answer is no-show socks if you're not wearing pants. But bonus points if your socks are crazy argyle or have dinosaurs on them or something when you're wearing pants.
  • wmd1979
    wmd1979 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

But I meant for a guy 😂

You don't dig that 80's gym teacher look? No? Buehler?

My real answer is no-show socks if you're not wearing pants. But bonus points if your socks are crazy argyle or have dinosaurs on them or something when you're wearing pants.

Well shucks, I don't have dinosaur socks, but I do have a couple different pairs of penguin socks.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

If she ends her text with...

"Enjoy your weekend"

That basically means get lost, right? 😂
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies...

"Enjoy your weekend"

Yup 😁
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ladies...

"Enjoy your weekend"

Or ends the date with a side hug and a “drive safe” also doomed ?
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies...

"Enjoy your weekend"

Or ends the date with a side hug and a “drive safe” also doomed ?

Let’s just say that this is how every visit with my dad ends