WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Couple of pics.
    Bea decided to monopolise the buffet table.
    oe6yiodvn2w2.jpg
    Edie having a go at the piňata.
    5vrjcoat12ni.jpg

Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    As for exercise, I have about an hour's worth of calisthenics and dumbbell work that I do three days a week. It includes planks, crunches, lunges, stretches and waving the weights every which way. I break a sweat and get a little winded by the end. Then I go to the gym for cardio three days a week, but I have been slacking on that lately. I wish they would wipe down the door. I suppose I could wear gloves to get in.

I carry wipes in my car and take one when I go into buildings to open the doors with and punch elevators buttons etc..
    They might be hard to find right now you can make your own if you have rubbing alchohol or witch hazel and paper towels.
    People are snapping this up too but supplies should reappear soon. In the meantime you could just carry a clean rag to use to open the door too or gloves like you said. Whatever works!
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Barbie wonderful blanket

Heather lovely birthday cake

Had a beautiful 3 mile walk with DH, forsythia is just starting to bud, a few little bits of green is starting to appear on the trees. So encouraging, to see and smell Spring is almost here.

My thumb is improving, I warm up my arm, go through all the exercises/stretches which last about 20 minutes then ice up my arm and wear my splint. I don't love the splint at night but I wear it. I have stopped going to O.T. for now, but I think with my own O.T. regularly I can improve things on my own.

Happy Saturday everyone. NYKAREN
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Debby VA- Very smart! The parents still need to help her tho. Lower grades like PreK are stepped up. Problem is regular grades y colleges need to also with help from parents to students too depending on ages of students ...college kids can do it not their parents.

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Fridge cleaning since it’s empty veggie drawers y fruits. Only 1 item in the bottom shekf.2 shelves are full will skip those for now.

Amber Tx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    Did Kari Anderson’s Center Floor DVD. The beginning part was mainly ballet. I didn’t realize how much balance is involved in ballet. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Kari Katma Real Fitness DVD.

Happy Pi day everyone! So, what kind of pie are you making today??

Amber – when my daughter went to Australia to do an internship, Richard Simmons was on the plane so she got to meet him in person. She said he’s a really nice guy

Made chocolate chip cookies for Vince then rice in the IP to freeze for during the week.

Lector at the church tonight. Get this….the church sent out a memo that all Eucharistic Ministers should use hand sanitizer before giving out communion. Makes sense, but not everyone carries it in their pocketbook. So…I suggested that perhaps there should be a small table next to the altar with some hand sanitizer on it for people to use and also so that the congregation sees that it is being used. Will they do it? Probably not. Update: they didn't pass around the collection basket. They had a big basket that you were supposed to put your donation into. It really would have been nice if they'd told you before the end of the mass after a lot of people left. Oh, and they do have hand santizier, but it is far away fro the altar. I noticed that the altar server used it, but the deacon who gave our the Communion didn't. Mainly because he wasn't near it.

Betsy – I loved Women Rowing North, too. I recommended it to our Newcomer book club. Don’t know if they’re going to read it or not. To me, it’s the type of book that we can relate to

SuziQ – that would be wonderful, but I’m on medicare. This is the supplement. I don’t know if they’ll make an exception or not. I guess he can try….. Then again, we don’t have any proof that this is the ONLY medication that will work. We really haven’t tried any others. Now there is a lamictal that isn’t an ER (which I’m assuming means extended release). Will they say that I have to use that one? I don’t know.

Michele NC
    Who is almost done with a Christmas tree skirt for one of my daughters. Next up…one of the diamond dotz
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Richard Simmons very nice they always said of him. He cared about others wasn’t a snob.Big Gal or small gal could be in his video no judgement. Gotta love ❤️ that!

My Dad got JR a plastic bowling 🎳 set he been bowling all day long lol 😂 815cf0dc8tpg.jpeg

Amber San Antonio Tx

There now saying the testing station is only if extremely sick with a bosses reporting it to get it. So no job or a kid no test at the drive through one. Not what they first sounded like
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    🎈🎉🎈Happy Birthday 🎈🎉🎈

to both Bea and JR. Looks like they both had good times!