What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    That things (people, places, things and ESPECIALLY foods/drinks) you used to love and really and truly believe(d) that you couldn't live without--you may discover that you not only can, but will and do live and live very WELL without (because you WANT to--NOT because you "have to").
    I've noticed this! I used to drink way more lattes or other coffee drinks. I probably averaged 1 a week (if not more), and in the last several months I've only had 2 or 3. I still love them, but I usually don't want to spend the calories on them, and I'm fine with it.

<3o:)<3
  • ponybrown
    ponybrown Posts: 33 Member
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    That the excitement when you are getting close to goal is real. I'm 0.5kg (1lb) away from my first goal, and 4.5kg (9lb) away from my ultimate goal. I've been working on losing weight for 3 years, I lost 20kg (44lb) in the first year, then maintained for 2 due to life being topsy turvy. Since January I've stuck to eating in a deficit and exercise, and I am so agonising close and I can't wait! I know it will be any day now and I can't wait to see that magic number. And while the scale isn't an fully accurate measure, it still feels amazing to be here.

And it feels fantastic! It's really helping me stick to calories because I want it so much!

You’ve got this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!