Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    This one's for everybody: What's your opinion on sleeping in clothes or naked

Potato

No! Eyes!!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

One of my favorite threads.
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options

Can't do completely nude. I just find it to be uncomfortable, and I worry about having to run out of my house in the event of a fire in the middle of the night, or having to face an intruder like that.
    I usually sleep in undies and a t shirt. And socks. I cannot fall asleep without socks on. My feet are always freezing.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options

Can't do completely nude. I just find it to be uncomfortable, and I worry about having to run out of my house in the event of a fire in the middle of the night, or having to face an intruder like that.
    I usually sleep in undies and a t shirt. And socks. I cannot fall asleep without socks on. My feet are always freezing.

I’m with ya girl. Same! Unless it’s a special occasion 😬
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    You ladies just freaking want it all don't you? 🙄

I don’t ask for a lot. All I want is an attractive man that surprises me with trips and gifts, is faithful, loves my birds, loves to talk on the phone, has a stable job, is fun to be around, and helps with housework. 🥰

See, some people probably think that is a tall order. I think it's awesome. Mine is an attractive man who is frugal and liberal, never wants kids, works hard and really really likes traveling and sex. My husband fits that perfectly. I didn't want anything else. Why is that bad to state what we need and want?

I agree. Knowing what you want is a good thing!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Ladies: do you prefer stable yet predictable or chaotic yet surprising

The use of "yet" is killing me rn.

I prefer stable and predictable. I don't need to come home to chaotic surprising 30 adopted ferrets or some *kitten*.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    ok guys and ladies. if someone has noticeable acne scarring - is that a deal breaker?

Not at all.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Guys/Girls

If someone you're not interested in romantically keeps sending you selfies of themselves, what do you do? Should the person ask if it's okay to send you selfies first?

I have had this happen. It was a surprise! pic of you know what from someone I worked with. :tired_face: I asked him to kindly stop. Either they will or they get blocked. I think sending selfies should be a thing you ask about first.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Something I’m listening to just said to women,
    “Your so-called flaws or imperfections are what make you beautiful and unique.” And also...
    “Men fall in love with you for what you perceive to be your flaws or insecurities, not in spite of them.”
    She doesn’t specify physical or otherwise. I can see this to a point but...it can’t be ALL flaws. Do you think this statement is way too broad like I do?

Waaay too broad. People have a mix of good traits and bad ones. The mix is what makes someone attractive. If people had all good traits, would get boring. All bad, they wouldn't even get considered.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options

Naked unless it's super cold/I'm sick/bleeding/I'm staying somewhere other than my house.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,029 Member
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    That has to be one of the creepiest thing a person can do. Sending pics, especially naked ones, to someone who has not asked for pics.

It is creepy. And not as uncommon as I would have once believed.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,029 Member
    Options
    These stupid YouTube vids. This is a big *kitten* question.

What does love mean to you? How do you define it?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Baby don't hurt me... Don't hurt me, no more
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Darkness cannot drive away Darkness only light can do that, hate cannot drive away hate only love can do that...

MLK Jr.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options

Background: my mouth runs faster than my brain sometimes.

What does it mean to me? It means having a bubble in which to say whatever the heck is on my mind, without fear of being judged for bad intentions, because he knows I've got good ones. A space in which to argue about things without the stakes being unbearably high. Having a place where everything I do is not only okay, but even good, or funny, or considerate, because I have no need for claws being out. Love is having a safe place/person.

How do I define it? Love is my partner being happy with me as myself, without the normal filters society puts on behavior/discussion. I don't have to keep my thoughts to myself, I don't have to pretend anything's okay when it's not. A relationship in which I can be completely unguarded, and know that he's riding with me no matter what, and that he chose me, and chose the way I am. And the same but me for him.