Options

Replies

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Been thinking of starting a “Let’s Get Dolled Up to Stay Our *kitten* In The House” thread for Saturday night. I’ve gotten ready a few times this week but might be nice. Something stupid to do during a sad/unsure/crazy time. Bonus for family that might think we’ve completely lost it. Anyone down? Otherwise....I get ready, post a pic, nobody shows up and it’s like my real life then.

I decided today that I’m the kind of person who should curl her hair every day AND I have clean leggings so this is starting to feel like a perfect storm

Yaaas! I have @MarissaRiv23 on board too. I’m not baiting you all with her per se, but maybe I am.

Ummm what time does it start?

Just be on the lookout. I can’t promise these ladies are gonna be ready on time. But you’re posting too, right?

Oh gosh my curlers are broke and all my leggings have runs in them so I don't know.

😑😑😑

😬😬 intent was for the opposite. See prior post about drinking and reprimand me tomorrow when I'll remember.

The only reprimand is if you don’t post your dolled-up self
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Been thinking of starting a “Let’s Get Dolled Up to Stay Our *kitten* In The House” thread for Saturday night. I’ve gotten ready a few times this week but might be nice. Something stupid to do during a sad/unsure/crazy time. Bonus for family that might think we’ve completely lost it. Anyone down? Otherwise....I get ready, post a pic, nobody shows up and it’s like my real life then.

I decided today that I’m the kind of person who should curl her hair every day AND I have clean leggings so this is starting to feel like a perfect storm

Yaaas! I have @MarissaRiv23 on board too. I’m not baiting you all with her per se, but maybe I am.

Just be on the lookout. I can’t promise these ladies are gonna be ready on time. But you’re posting too, right?

Oh gosh my curlers are broke and all my leggings have runs in them so I don't know.

Dude you ain’t got a good pair of Nike leggings laying around ? C’mon bro
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Just be natural bro. Play it cool. We can’t have @MarissaRiv23 showing up and you spazzing out.

😑😑😑

😬😬 intent was for the opposite. See prior post about drinking and reprimand me tomorrow when I'll remember.

The only reprimand is if you don’t post your dolled-up self
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Fiiiiiiine. But no leggings. It's not even cold anymore.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Now that you mention it, the trainer where I go wears leggings under his shorts. And I don’t hate it. At all. I don’t go for younger guys, but he wears them well. Very well.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Now that you mention it, the trainer where I go wears leggings under his shorts. And I don’t hate it. At all. I don’t go for younger guys, but he wears them well. Very well.

Yo I gotta Pair of Nike leggings js 😉
  • MelG7777
    Options

Pics or it didn’t happen. Tomorrow. Don’t forget.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I’ll try to remember
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

I’ll try to remember

Oh you're not going to fuhget
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I’ll try to remember

What time dis start again ??
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

I’ll try to remember

What time dis start again ??

I'll find you lol
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Since there're laws against price gouging, why aren't there also laws to prevent hoarding?
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

No pressure 😂🙈
  • MelG7777
    Options

No pressure 😂🙈

No pressure! It’s just, we’re counting on you.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    What’s on my mind is...my eyes are weird and I can’t wait for them to be normal again. 😩🤣
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    the real problem with the world today is that nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore

Grocery stores are out of soap. 🤷‍♀️
    Its just unsanitary to drink from them without washing them first....
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    the real problem with the world today is that nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore

Fer cryin out loud ya just piss in em an set em in the sun fer a fortnight ya great nancygirl.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Fer cryin out loud ya just piss in em an set em in the sun fer a fortnight ya great nancygirl.

Better be pissin roses cuz you know my princess self won't touch it if it don't smell pretty.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    omg, it’s starting to get to me I guess.
    I just finished laughing so hard for so long over something so stupid.
    Tears running down my face,,,,,
    s*** now I’m laughing again...
  • MelG7777
    Options
    omg, it’s starting to get to me I guess.
    I just finished laughing so hard for so long over something so stupid.
    Tears running down my face,,,,,
    s*** now I’m laughing again...

Omg. A gif of this would be amazing. I’m picturing something like this:
    09i0utb3fk9m.gif

No? Maybe that’s me right now tbh. 😂