Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

🤔
    I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of woman who likes outwardly sweet guys just to see how raunchy he’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, women who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.
    Fify

😃😏

giphy.gif

Well, hellooooo you sweet thing you 😉😈
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

And I would say there’s a high probability of that being who she actually is too. But we could let him think he brought it out I guess. 😉

For me it is about 80% what he brings out in me, unless I’m understanding this wrong 😬

Well I think he could bring it out. And maybe he could actually inspire new things. But I think it’s likely it was probably inside already. Who knows though. Everyone’s different.

For me there are things that only get expressed in relationships of extreme trust in which there is no judgment and truly open communication is possible. So in that sense, I guess a partner could bring things out of me. And I hope I’d do the same for him.

I'd agree with this. IMO, any serious relationship should be based of both of these, as well as respect for one another. There might be a situation where one is a little more shy or reserved than the other. But, in that case the other partner should know and respect boundaries and not push to make things happen. Yet, they can entice or encourage the other if there is some interest.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

🤔
    I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of woman who likes outwardly sweet guys just to see how raunchy he’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, women who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.
    Fify

😃😏

giphy.gif

Said the spider to the fly... :lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

🤔
    Fify

😃😏

giphy.gif

Said the spider to the fly... :lol:

:laugh:
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

And I would say there’s a high probability of that being who she actually is too. But we could let him think he brought it out I guess. 😉

For me it is about 80% what he brings out in me, unless I’m understanding this wrong 😬

Well I think he could bring it out. And maybe he could actually inspire new things. But I think it’s likely it was probably inside already. Who knows though. Everyone’s different.

For me there are things that only get expressed in relationships of extreme trust in which there is no judgment and truly open communication is possible. So in that sense, I guess a partner could bring things out of me. And I hope I’d do the same for him.

I'd agree with this. IMO, any serious relationship should be based of both of these, as well as respect for one another. There might be a situation where one is a little more shy or reserved than the other. But, in that case the other partner should know and respect boundaries and not push to make things happen. Yet, they can entice or encourage the other if there is some interest.

I’m not even sure it has to be a “serious” relationship as long as there is respect and trust. Genuine affection is nice too.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    How do y’all feel about spinach
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

I’m not even sure it has to be a “serious” relationship as long as there is respect and trust. Genuine affection is nice too.

I was referring more to the openness of communication in that you wouldn't share certain types of things with someone unless you're in a serious relationship with them. Appropriate info based on the level of relationship if you will.

But, yes, I agree with you that respect, trust and genuine affection can be at any level of a relationship.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Fresh yes. Canned or frozen no. Raw definitely. Lightly sautéed maybe. Cooked to mush no. In a dip maybe. On a pizza maybe.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

Fresh yes. Canned or frozen no. Raw definitely. Lightly sautéed maybe. Cooked to mush no. In a dip maybe. On a pizza maybe.

I grew up eating spinach from a can. Yes, you can make all the Popeye references you want for it. But, still my favourite way to eat spinach. Can eat it cold right out of the can, or warmed up on stovetop or microwave.

Spinach dip with King's Hawaiian breadrolls is the *kitten* and I can eat a couple bags of rolls with dip.

Fresh I can only eat if it's in a salad, or mixed into something. But, not pizza. Only greens that belong on a pizza are green olives, peppers or spices/seasoning.

And yes, Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza is a nice treat on occasion. ;)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Ditto
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I grew up eating spinach from a can. Yes, you can make all the Popeye references you want for it. But, still my favourite way to eat spinach. Can eat it cold right out of the can, or warmed up on stovetop or microwave.

Spinach dip with King's Hawaiian breadrolls is the *kitten* and I can eat a couple bags of rolls with dip.

Fresh I can only eat if it's in a salad, or mixed into something. But, not pizza. Only greens that belong on a pizza are green olives, peppers or spices/seasoning.

My mother is a nurse. She was also a single parent. She sometimes brought me home a tray of hospital cafeteria food.

One day, after trying to gag down a slimy scoop of hospital spinach, I went out onto our third floor balcony and winged it into the vacant lot next door. I was four. And I have baggage.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

My mother is a nurse. She was also a single parent. She sometimes brought me home a tray of hospital cafeteria food.

One day, after trying to gag down a slimy scoop of hospital spinach, I went out onto our third floor balcony and winged it into the vacant lot next door. I was four. And I have baggage.

I can see you doing that. :lol:

My baggage is sub sandwiches. I can't do cold cut, or deli meat sandwiches. When I was seven, my parents would go to the deli at Kmart and buy a bunch of subs because they were on sale and cheaper than regular meals at times. So, after a couple of days, there'd be one or two left and we'd have to eat them because my parents were poor and never threw food away. Soggy and all. Make matter worse, we'd have to drink powdered milk.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

As much as guys say they want a nice girl I have observed over the years that the women who treat their men like crap have guys falling over themselves to get to her. Some men love B’s.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

My baggage is sub sandwiches. I can't do cold cut, or deli meat sandwiches. When I was seven, my parents would go to the deli at Kmart and buy a bunch of subs because they were on sale and cheaper than regular meals at times. So, after a couple of days, there'd be one or two left and we'd have to eat them because my parents were poor and never threw food away. Soggy and all. Make matter worse, we'd have to drink powdered milk.

Oh gosh powdered milk. Me too
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    edited March 2020
    Options

On that subject, my parents were ones that also tried to find ways to save as much money as they could by buying the parts of animals that people didn't like all that well. Cow's tongue, liver, heart, chicken hearts, pickled pigs feet, sardines, rocky mountain oysters. Nasty stuff...

My dad's mom was a WW2 widower who never remarried or dated. She worked as a nurse, and grew up in the depression. So, she did whatever she could to make sure he had a roof over his head and at least some kind of food to eat.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

On that subject, my parents were ones that also tried to find ways to save as much money as they could by buying the parts of animals that people didn't like all that well. Cow's tongue, liver, heart, chicken hearts, pickled pigs feet, sardines, rocky mountain oysters. Nasty stuff...

My dad's mom was a WW2 widower who never remarried or dated. She worked as a nurse, and grew up in the depression. So, she did whatever she could to make sure he had a roof over his head and at least some kind of food to eat.

that’s love
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    edited March 2020
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

As much as guys say they want a nice girl I have observed over the years that the women who treat their men like crap have guys falling over themselves to get to her. Some men love B’s.

On the flip side, and to counter @tinak33 's post, same with women and men. There's been many times I've been told I'm "too nice". This isn't a complaint. But, an observation about how some women who keep dating guys that treat them like *kitten* even though said women do nothing but *kitten* and complain about how their guy treats them bad.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

that’s love

Two generations of role models showing love and dedication to family. My dad is an incredible role model for me. Sometimes I was too thick headed to realize it until too late. But, it's all part of being human.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

My last bf said I was such a B to him in the beginning. :D I said...whaaat?! Then why pursue...and it seemed to be the perceived I want what I cant have.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Spinach has a very high oxalate count; kale is a better option.