What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SDegolian
    SDegolian Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m new to all of this and I worked out very lightly earlier....now I want to work out again. Just determined.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    SDegolian wrote: »
    I’m new to all of this and I worked out very lightly earlier....now I want to work out again. Just determined.

tenor.gif
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Thinking about doing this tonight with my wigs 😅

4dvrufdncnvr.jpg

😂🤣💗

🤣🤣

avk5rydpfw8j.jpg

d.e.a.d. :D this is ALL!!! and the BAILEY's

*gimme thattttttttttttttttttttttttt* :p
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

4dvrufdncnvr.jpg

😂🤣💗

🤣🤣

avk5rydpfw8j.jpg

But...did you name them?!
    I'm thinking "Hariette" and "Locksia"
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

4dvrufdncnvr.jpg

😂🤣💗

🤣🤣

avk5rydpfw8j.jpg

well look at you Ms Wordsmith! :)
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

4dvrufdncnvr.jpg

😂🤣💗

🤣🤣

avk5rydpfw8j.jpg

i bet T drank all the Bailey's and didn't leave any for Hariette and Locksia! >:)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Community is a pretty funny show
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I need better hobbies. My day has consisted of sorting Magic: The Gathering cards and looking at all the Level 4 select agents and classifications for Ebola viruses. :neutral:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Community is a pretty funny show

pure quality
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Just read today that a woman was arrested for sitting on a park bench... don't recall which state. So... I'm confused.

In FL, can I walk outside for exercise, with no destination in mind & not for essential food supplies? And, can I do so sans mask? I don't have a mask & don't even know where I'd get one at this stage in the lockdown.

I'd like to go for a walk, but I'd like not to be arrested mid-stream. :tired_face:
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,866 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Vegetarianism/Veganism...

How many of these pandemics/virus/AMR events could have been prevented...

Just sayin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLvOMPRvhGM
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    Ice cream.....

i triggered you with my post yesterday - didn't i? :p
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Just read today that a woman was arrested for sitting on a park bench... don't recall which state. So... I'm confused.

In FL, can I walk outside for exercise, with no destination in mind & not for essential food supplies? And, can I do so sans mask? I don't have a mask & don't even know where I'd get one at this stage in the lockdown.

I'd like to go for a walk, but I'd like not to be arrested mid-stream. :tired_face:

I was unsure the other day when I went to the trail I like to run on. All the playgrounds are caution taped off, but the greenspace , trail around the pond I go to had a "closure, to COVID, up to $100,000 fine" sign posted too.

I emailed the town, and they said I could use the trail as long as I didn't linger and "physical distanced"
    ...yeah - I dont have a spare $100, 000 laying around to go for a walk/run - so good to get it clear and have the "proof" email response from the city.

Annd Im not in Florida - but still, contact your local town authorities by email for clarification, then you have back up if a bylaw officer questions you

...wtf has this world turned in to - we are scared to be fined for going for a walk
  • saynow111
    saynow111 Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I am fed up with conspiracies
    I wanna freedom
    May be one day I obtain it
    Thereafter I think I will not talk to anyone coz every one is danger
    May be he is important person and idk who know
    You r free people in free countries we r not
    Anyway I am going to doctor in the middle of this week
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I need better hobbies. My day has consisted of sorting Magic: The Gathering cards and looking at all the Level 4 select agents and classifications for Ebola viruses. :neutral:

Are you kidding me in life?!!!
    Your crocheting, and drawing puts, hmmm, I'm guessing a lot of the population to shame for creative thinking/skills!
    ...and your cute fence painting!
    So, you play card games sometimes, that require imagination...I think you're good, lady - your brain is working well!

If you want a challenge, draw me a surreal anime peacock!!
    Please!
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

I was unsure the other day when I went to the trail I like to run on. All the playgrounds are caution taped off, but the greenspace , trail around the pond I go to had a "closure, to COVID, up to $100,000 fine" sign posted too.

I emailed the town, and they said I could use the trail as long as I didn't linger and "physical distanced"
    ...yeah - I dont have a spare $100, 000 laying around to go for a walk/run - so good to get it clear and have the "proof" email response from the city.

Annd Im not in Florida - but still, contact your local town authorities by email for clarification, then you have back up if a bylaw officer questions you

...wtf has this world turned in to - we are scared to be fined for going for a walk

unbelievable. i'm sure that's heading my way shortly
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    Ice cream.....

i triggered you with my post yesterday - didn't i? :p

You know me so well.........😘
    It’s not an essential thing and I feel guilty going to the shops just for that..... 😩😩😩
    Hoping to run out of something essential so I can go to the shops......😉

i know - this week i felt i was almost starting to hallucinate . :D * seriously though,
    i think it's more of a mental block and part of the whole western phenomena that we *NEED*. the people across the street go places every single day and have people drop by. soon in our province there will be the ability to call a number to report gatherings so people will get fined heavily. big brother is on the way..........
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Not being flippant... but, what are local town authorities? I just moved to this state, but still, as a lifetime renter am not aware of local gov't... HMOs, condo associations, city hall, etc. The only "laws" I've ever concerned myself with were set by my lease & bldg owner.

So, should I call the local police (not 911, of course)? And, if the answer is yes, do I call the police in my county, state?? When I try to find local TV stations, they don't seem to cover this info, so I don't know who to contact.

TYVM!
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Not being flippant... but, what are local town authorities? I just moved to this state, but still, as a lifetime renter am not aware of local gov't... HMOs, condo associations, city hall, etc. The only "laws" I've ever concerned myself with were set by my lease & bldg owner.

So, should I call the local police (not 911, of course)? And, if the answer is yes, do I call the police in my county, state?? When I try to find local TV stations, they don't seem to cover this info, so I don't know who to contact.

TYVM!

I live in southern Ontario, Canada.
    Same, renter not bothered by local (or any, for me) politics
    I took a pic of the sign posted and emailed them.
    Will take a pic of the "scary" sign tomorrow and show you...its confusing