Women 200lb+, Let's Be Adaptable This April!!!

Options

Replies

• cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    @MuttiNM Thank you for sharing more of your story. It's very inspirational. Would love to hear more of whatever you chose to share. I started recently at 308 ... so have a long way to go. It's so great to hear about both large and small successes ... gives me hope. Have a great weekend! :)
  • pamiede
    pamiede Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I’ve gotten friend requests from random men as well. I just delete them. The few men I have that I don’t know personally are focused on weight loss and fitness.
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe, all that bread sounds yummy, I enjoy watching bread making videos for some reason haha. Great loss though, you're doing amazing in April!

@orangequilt, glad you're doing well. All we can do is survive right now in ways that work best for us.

@vegasgirl0825, good work stepping on the scale, that can be a nervewracking thing when you've been away for a bit. But that small gain is nothing in the grand scheme of the work you've been putting in. I hope you're feeling a bit better, that situation sounds like it would be quite overwhelming for anyone.

@jm216, I agree, fun workouts are the best to do because it doesn't even feel like you're working out, it's just fun!

@cesse47, great work meeting your goals!

@KeriA, nice loss, especially passing your previous low--and thank you for sharing that chart, helps put things in perspective. And thank you, upping my calories helped my mindset as well. I'm completely sure you could've pulled off a nightgown and running shoes :wink:

@pamiede, congratulations! You look beautiful before and after.

@mmccloy12, great loss! Losing weight during a pandemic like this is challenging, so any loss is amazing. And yes! I always deny the request, if I do not recognize you from a group that I'm in or there's no message, I generally do not accept.

@Rosie3579, wow, great work getting those steps in! You're killing your April goals.

@MuttiNM, thank you for sharing. Very inspirational for me to read right now because I feel like I am falling back into some old habits that I worked hard to break.

@Da1NonlyMrsStiggers, we're all here for support. Please lean on us!

@speyerj, wow, you're amazing! Such hard work you're putting in and it's paying off. Congratulations!

@tgraves1972, welcome! And thank you for sharing, it was very difficult for me to share my weight the first time I posted on a thread.

@AlexandraFindsHerself1971, yummy! Your meals always sound SO delicious. Gives me some inspiration for the week for myself!

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,745 Member
    Options
    Vtkayakgirl,

Happy 50th Birthday!!☀️🎶🥂