What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited April 2020
    dblyosab4gjw.jpeg
    Having a beer and relaxing after working all day on the front two planters. Man landscaping is hard and expensive Lolol.

are you in hollywood or something? wow.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Nursing a headache I've had all day

Coca cola and Excedrin always works for me

I had a diet cherry coke and prescription dose of ibuprofen. Normally that helps

i have something to make you feel better :)
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    dblyosab4gjw.jpeg
    Having a beer and relaxing after working all day on the front two planters. Man landscaping is hard and expensive Lolol.

are you in hollywood or something? wow.

Nope good ol’ Texas country. Best place in the world. 😊
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Watching Friends and about to shower.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Nursing a headache I've had all day

Coca cola and Excedrin always works for me

I had a diet cherry coke and prescription dose of ibuprofen. Normally that helps

i have something to make you feel better :)

Whatever it is, I want it 😏
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Watching "The Midnight Gospel". Man, this is trippy.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Operation tooth fairy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Operation tooth fairy

You better have tights and a tutu or you're not doing it right 😆
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Just started watching Bedazzled .. opening up the cheese puffs.. sipping on a ginger ale :p
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Drinking coffee.... Again... Why does I do that, everytime I check this??
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Eating steak at 5am
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Operation tooth fairy

How much is the tooth fairy dishing out these days?.🤔
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Operation tooth fairy

In my house the tooth fairy is trying to break me. 5 gold dollars. On the bright side all my kids know who Sacagawea was.
  • _Kashmir_314
    Operation tooth fairy

In my house the tooth fairy is trying to break me. 5 gold dollars. On the bright side all my kids know who Sacagawea was.

In "mint" condition they can get $5.43 for that treasure. Think you need to dial it back a bit, Mom. 😋
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Operation tooth fairy

In "mint" condition they can get $5.43 for that treasure. Think you need to dial it back a bit, Mom. 😋

My kids got whatever cash I had...I rarely had cash...so if I had $5, they got 5...if i had a quarter...they got 25 cents. An iou was occasionally left 🤷‍♀️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Operation tooth fairy

That precedent is already set. 😂 My youngest is the only one with any baby teeth left and the poor kid already got cheated out of a baby book. 😬
  • _Kashmir_314
    Operation tooth fairy

My kids got whatever cash I had...I rarely had cash...so if I had $5, they got 5...if i had a quarter...they got 25 cents. An iou was occasionally left 🤷‍♀️

Lots of kid fights in this house!
  • _Kashmir_314
    Operation tooth fairy

That precedent is already set. 😂 My youngest is the only one with any baby teeth left and the poor kid already got cheated out of a baby book. 😬

Am a middle child, have 5 photos of me when I was a kid. I was only in them on accident....wait, what is this "baby book" you speak of? Must be like the gold plated first shoes my brothers both got. My Mom lost mine 🙄.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Operation tooth fairy

Am a middle child, have 5 photos of me when I was a kid. I was only in them on accident....wait, what is this "baby book" you speak of? Must be like the gold plated first shoes my brothers both got. My Mom lost mine 🙄.

Poor middle kid 😂🤗
  • _Kashmir_314
    Operation tooth fairy

Poor middle kid 😂🤗

I'm going to eat my feelings...don't try to stop me either 😒