Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    forgot to post my weigh in results with previous post. i am down to 179.8 today. that's a 0.4 loss for the week and i am now happily out of the 180s!!! i believe i already reported my goal for this month as another 5lbs (175), and i believe i am only supposed to start counting points earned today so no points to report today.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 208.2
    this week - 205.6

week's loss - 2.6 lbs

i'm very happy about this loss cuz TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY and i KNOW i'm gonna be cheating, so i got a little head start :bigsmile:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification!!!!!!

Today's Stats:
    exercise: 1 Owl
    food: 1 Owl
    check in: 1 Owl
    House points: 90

Weekly Stats: 9 OWLS: 160 house points
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Craft!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day

Yesterday, we went to see Toby Keith in concert.....what a concert!!!!!! This must be my 14th year seeing him. He is such a stud muffin!!!!! His concerts are so full of energy....love them! We tailgated as well. I ate healthy despite all the goodies that people brought.

Today, I have to work from 4pm to 2am but first we are going to photograph a friend of a friend's wedding. That will be fun for sure

Have a great day, everyone!!!!!!

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It's been raining nonstop today and my gym is closed for the whole weekend! Such a bummer, but I'm hoping to get back in there on Monday when they open to get some house points.

Does our original post saying our goal count as an OWL for that day for posting?

YES!! :happy: Anytime you post - even if you're just saying hi - counts as an OWL (but just one OWL each day for posting no matter how many posts...)
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Happy Sunday Ravenclaw!! I got up to a glorious morning in the low 80's so went for an early morning bike ride before it makes it back to the 110's!! Then, after some cleaning, I'll probably go for a swim later. Looking forward to earning a bunch of House Points today!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    i'm very happy about this loss cuz TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY and i KNOW i'm gonna be cheating, so i got a little head start :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Hopefully I can get to the gym today, although it's so beautiful here today I may opt for a walk/super slow jog outside.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    last week - 208.2
    this week - 205.6

week's loss - 2.6 lbs

happy b-day!! terrific loss and great progress!! onderland is just around the corner!!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thanks for re-posting the rules Sue!

There are so many things to track, I'm adding my running totals at the end of my daily posts. If I post multiple times in day, I'll only add it once. With more folks posting, digging around in the old messages is getting more difficult.

Meanwhile, I'm doing the classic yard maintenance thing for Labor Day. Pressure washed the deck and teak outdoor furniture yesterday. Off shortly to Lowe's to buy deck stain, moss soap, and some random other items.

Good news on the scale front. The 'baby-boomer' scale (I joke that large numbers and back-lit display are for us aging baby boomers who can't see, see: http://www.amazon.com/Eatsmart-Precision-Bathroom-Technology-440-Pounds/dp/B0032TNPOE) seems kinder than the loaner. No goofy features, you get on, you wait for the number to stop flashing, you get off.

I'm liking this weeks goals!

STATS:

*week of 8/28 OWLS*
    House Spirit/Posts - +7
    Rainbow meals - +7
    Targeted Exercise - +5

Weigh-in: 192.4, down 2.4 from 194.8
    September weight goal: 188.4 (4 lb)

*Progress towards week of 9/4 OWLS*
    House Spirit (post ) -
    Food (64 oz water) -
    Exercise (Move) -

*September exercise minutes*
    Month to date total = 50
    9/4 stats - Walking - 30, weight training 20
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    First let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAFT!!!
    Also, I was very pleased when I hopped on the scale today and saw that I am at 162 lbs on the dot! YAY!!! My September goal is actually only 160lbs, so only 2 lbs away! I might need to set a new goal if I keep losing so quickly. Anyways, I hope that everyone is having a GREAT Sunday!!!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi Ravenclaws!! This is my first post, i am so happy to be joining all of you.

If I understand correctly. I am to report the following.

todays weigh in 231
    My total minutes and calories burned are
    minutes 652 calories 5375
    I also have the owls for water. If is one week - that is 7

Have a good day
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    September photos posted on my profile.
  • bethanyweathers
    Options
    Such a beautiful day, my roommate and I took a nice long walk on the trails this afternoon.

Tonight my roommates and I are having a girls night in, and ordering chinese and playing Beatles themed Monopoly. We used to do it a lot last year, and so we're starting the tradition again. I made sure I'll have enough calories for today, so I should be good.

Also:

61 House points for exercise
    1 OWL for taking stairs everywhere today and for walking
    1 OWL for getting my 8 glasses of water in
    1 OWL for posting here.
  • kaseyb21
    Options
    Such a beautiful day, my roommate and I took a nice long walk on the trails this afternoon.

Tonight my roommates and I are having a girls night in, and ordering chinese and playing Beatles themed Monopoly. We used to do it a lot last year, and so we're starting the tradition again. I made sure I'll have enough calories for today, so I should be good.

Also:

1 OWL for posting here.

My roommate and I had chinese night and board games last night! It's a really fun way to ease into the school year.

And good for you for taking the stairs. I find that I definitely move much more when school is in session. It's so much easier just to park away from campus than to deal with parking wars close to it.
  • bethanyweathers
    Options

Also:

1 OWL for posting here.

My roommate and I had chinese night and board games last night! It's a really fun way to ease into the school year.

And good for you for taking the stairs. I find that I definitely move much more when school is in session. It's so much easier just to park away from campus than to deal with parking wars close to it.

Oh totally. Every time I realize I have to drive somewhere I die a little inside. Parking is horrendous.
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Good Evening Ravenclaws!

Don't you just hate it when all you want to do is one thing but it seems like there's always 100 things that NEED done before you can actually do what you want? That's how's it's been for me lately. It's not an excuse; it's just how I've been feeling.

Anyway....weighing in at 279.8 which is up a bit again. Now that I've gotten some of the crazy out of the way, I'm focusing again on logging my food and getting back to scheduled exercising. This includes working for OWLs and keeping track of House Points. I love this challenge and group of people and I really want to get re-involved.

On a more random note, I've been SO bummed I haven't gotten my Pottermore email yet! Has anyone else gotten in? I was 'selected' but I haven't gotten the go-ahead email. I know it's only one more month but I'm so excited!!

'For Ravenclaw, the cleverest would always be the best...'
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Good Evening Ravenclaws!

Don't you just hate it when all you want to do is one thing but it seems like there's always 100 things that NEED done before you can actually do what you want? That's how's it's been for me lately. It's not an excuse; it's just how I've been feeling.

Anyway....weighing in at 279.8 which is up a bit again. Now that I've gotten some of the crazy out of the way, I'm focusing again on logging my food and getting back to scheduled exercising. This includes working for OWLs and keeping track of House Points. I love this challenge and group of people and I really want to get re-involved.

On a more random note, I've been SO bummed I haven't gotten my Pottermore email yet! Has anyone else gotten in? I was 'selected' but I haven't gotten the go-ahead email. I know it's only one more month but I'm so excited!!

Hey emmie. Sounds like you've been living my life! And its going to get worse on Tuesday when I start new classes. Ah, well - I guess that's why I'm a Ravenclaw!

I wasn't even close to getting selected as a beta tester for Pottermore, but I was reading today that they're getting ready to send out more invitations. I hope you're in this batch!

So, what's your goal weight for September? Glad to see you back in the common room!
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Good Evening Ravenclaws!

Hey emmie. Sounds like you've been living my life! And its going to get worse on Tuesday when I start new classes. Ah, well - I guess that's why I'm a Ravenclaw!

I wasn't even close to getting selected as a beta tester for Pottermore, but I was reading today that they're getting ready to send out more invitations. I hope you're in this batch!

So, what's your goal weight for September? Glad to see you back in the common room!

I'm gonna shoot for 274.0. Slow and steady :D
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Went washing machine shopping! I washed a fishing lure in my old one (accidently) That thing somehow made its way THROUGH the little holes and I ended up with a big hole! (VERY messy)
  • karinane
    karinane Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been off the wagon the last couple days with a friend visiting town, but the damage wasn't too much and I am ready to get going for the September challenge.

current weight: 160.0
    Sept. goal weight: 155.0

My goal is also to continue walking every day in preparation for the Portland marathon on Oct. 2nd!