Labor Day Challenge--Any takers??

Options

Replies

• ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I just wrote up a blog about the new years challenge, so please check it out for info!!

I will be using all of your end weights for this challenge for the SW for the new one! I just need to know who's interested and your goal weight! Just let me know!!!

here's the blog link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ace175/view/my-new-years-challenge-143435
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hmmm my final results werent as bad as I thought.

SW: 245
    Aug 31st: 236

Total down 9 pounds! :) I am totally on board for the next challenge!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the New Year's Challenge. I regretted missing your last one, Ace, but now I've got my health all sorted out I think this is just the kind of thing I need to help keep me focused through the holidays, which is notoriously difficult for me. I'll be dealing with Halloween (2 tots bringing in their candy haul!), my son's 7th birthday, hosting Thanksgiving for 23 people, the full-production show that is Christmas, and then my daughter's 5th birthday. Lots to do, lots of distractions, high stress, and so many food traps!!!! I'll be leaning on all you guys to help me keep the big picture in sight!! I wanna be healthy, happy, and hot for the New Year!!! WHOOOP! I've got my name in and my stats up and I'm ready to go!
  • ace175
    Options
    I'm up for the New Year's Challenge. I regretted missing your last one, Ace, but now I've got my health all sorted out I think this is just the kind of thing I need to help keep me focused through the holidays, which is notoriously difficult for me. I'll be dealing with Halloween (2 tots bringing in their candy haul!), my son's 7th birthday, hosting Thanksgiving for 23 people, the full-production show that is Christmas, and then my daughter's 5th birthday. Lots to do, lots of distractions, high stress, and so many food traps!!!! I'll be leaning on all you guys to help me keep the big picture in sight!! I wanna be healthy, happy, and hot for the New Year!!! WHOOOP! I've got my name in and my stats up and I'm ready to go!

Wow, lots going on! Sounds fun! I was a little worried about doing it during all of these upcoming food holidays, but that's life, and we're in this to get to a healthy lifestyle so the challenge will definitely help us all out!! Glad you're in on this one!!
  • ace175
    Options

Great job! You were only 1 away from what you said you wanted to be your goal, 235! So congrats, that is definitely some great success!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I can't even remember what my gw was at the start of the challenge lol. Is there a new forum for the New Year's challenge? Wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I wasn't on the spreadsheet. :cry:

BUT I added myself! :happy:

I'll input my starting weight some time before Monday. Thanks!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Final weight for Labor Day challenge:231. Not quite to goal-but still since I started down 31 lbs!

Off on my cruise today (YEAH!!). Talk to everyone when I get back. Have a great week!
  • ace175
    Options
    I can't even remember what my gw was at the start of the challenge lol. Is there a new forum for the New Year's challenge? Wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything

No, there isn't a new forum, I just decided it'd be easier to keep this one going that way no one gets lost! And your goal weight was 262!
  • ace175
    Options
    Alright guys! Today is the day---the end of this challenge!!! Please post your final weigh-ins or message me, you know the drill!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for joining my challenge and for keeping me motivated!! everyone did a great job!!

For the new one, I think most of you have already posted your info on the new spreadsheet, but I'm still missing a few start weights but I will obviously get these today. Here's the link to the spreadsheet if you need it again!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvpMEWASkFwadGVOdkg2ZGx2QUNtWlJ4a25DYzFiWVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

I hope everyone has a good Labor day weekend, and I look forward to the start of the new challenge tomorrow!!! :smile:
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Lost 14 of the 17 lbs I wanted to lose on labor day challenge :) Looking forward to the new challenge to put me at goal weight.
  • lizhipwell
    Options
    I was off by 1.4 lbs...and I will take it...my total loss was around 25 or 30 lbs from the time I started...I'm not sure...
  • lizhipwell
    Options

Great job! You were only 1 away from what you said you wanted to be your goal, 235! So congrats, that is definitely some great success!!

Awesome loss Ace!! Now onward and downward!!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Nikki, and i'm joining you all for the New Years Challenge!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

HI Nikki - welcome to the group!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I weighed 334lbs at the beginning of the challenge back in June. My goal was to weigh 315 by today. I passed that goal last month and updated it to 305 by today. And guess what!! I DID IT!! :D I dropped 29lbs since June!
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    hi, my name's rhiannon and i'm here for the new years challenge :)
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Good afternoon to everyone 
    HW 282 
    SW 265 
    Week 1 6/6/11. 262 
    Week 2 6/12/11. 259.8 
    Week 3 6/19/11. 259 
    Week 4 6/26/11. 258.4 
    Week 5 7/3/11. 255.8 
    Week 6 7/10/11. 254 
    Week 7 7/17/11. 256.4. Between the heat & salt todays weight is a little high for this week 
    Week 8 7/24/11. 251.8 this number seems a bit low, I was expecting something around 252.5-253, we will have to see if it sticks 
    Week 9 7/31/11. 251.8 it took all week to get back to this number
    Week 10 8/7/11. 250.4 slow but steady. Mostly just slow 
    Week 11 8/13/11. 251. Wrong direction, bad week
    Week 12 8/21/11 250.6 August really hasn't been a good month. Stepped up my exercise, and it came back to bite me on the *kitten*.
    Week 13 8/28/11 249.8
    Week 14 9/5/11  250.6 nope, no goal. 
    Goal 245

Oh crap, need to re-think weight loss,
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 208.2
    this week - 204.6

week's loss - 3.6 lbs! don't ask me how THAT happened!! LOL

total challenge loss since June 26th - 18.8 lbs :drinker:
  • lizhipwell
    Options

Yay! Good luck Nikki!!!