50 pounds to lose - starting again - join me with weekly check-ins and support

Replies

• jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    angelamsn wrote: »
    Hi! I want to lose a lot 50 pounds also!
    185 SW 4/27/2020
    135 GW
    Mini goal??!! 175 by 6/27

You got this!
  • jenifergotti
    scallywahh wrote: »
    I'm also trying to lose about 50 pounds! I've been having trouble keeping myself accountable so I'd love to get in on the group!

SW: 248.9 (4/26/2020)
    GW: 200

Keep posting and we can help keep each other accountable!
  • jenifergotti
    I'd like the join in!!! I weigh 210 right now and I want to lose 40 lb. 185 is my mini goal that I'd like to reach before August.

You got this! Keep it up!
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    Everyone joining post your start weight and goal weight.

It should look like this:
    179.4 starting weight (4/26/20)
    160 mini goal weight for 8/29/20 (day I finally get to walk for my degree)
    130 goal weight

We will weigh in on sundays, but motivate and check in daily.

This weeks challenge is drink half of your weight in ounces of water.
    Let’s do this!

150.2 starting weight
    140 mini goal
    130 goal weight
    (120 ultimate goal lol)

No dates at this time right now. I did get all my water in today so happy about that. Bdays are a good reason to not be on track especially for your child. I hope you guys had fun!
  • gidday
    gidday Posts: 39 Member
    I am in San Fernando Valkey- north of Los Angeles , but I’m from New Zealand ( 37yrs here).
  • lovebugcc
    lovebugcc Posts: 2 Member
    222 starting weight April 28, 2020
    200 mini goal hopefully by July 2020
    175 Goal Weight by Dec 2020
  • jenifergotti
    I’m from Utah! Been here my whole life! I turn 41 end of May! Let us know where you are all from?
  • Viri142
    Viri142 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in Oregon, but I have lived in Nevada and Southern California.
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    I need the support and motivation!

192 starting weight (4/28/20)
    175 mini goal
    140 goal weight
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm from Massachusetts, Boston to be more specific. I'll be 39 in Sept. I haven't lived in another state. I am hoping to be in good shape by my bday if not during the summer.

Just finished my water for the day while doing this post! Yay!! I can't seem to make myself get to the treadmill though to tonight. I may just do more housework or bodyweight exercises. We'll see. I'll keep you updated.
  • jenifergotti
    cambo2002 wrote: »
    I'm from Massachusetts, Boston to be more specific. I'll be 39 in Sept. I haven't lived in another state. I am hoping to be in good shape by my bday if not during the summer.

Just finished my water for the day while doing this post! Yay!! I can't seem to make myself get to the treadmill though to tonight. I may just do more housework or bodyweight exercises. We'll see. I'll keep you updated.
    I struggle working out in the evening. If I do t get it done in the morning, it usually doesn’t happen!
    You can do it!
  • jenifergotti
    Viri142 wrote: »
    I'm in Oregon, but I have lived in Nevada and Southern California.

I have never been to Oregon! It’s on our list now that we have a travel trailer!
  • Alygatorsmommy19
    Alygatorsmommy19 Posts: 2 Member
    I have about 50lbs I want to lose. I lost 70lbs the year before I got pregnant with mt daughter. I went from 250 to 180, then I got pregnant amd after that had my gallbladder removed so Im back up to 230 now. My goal (for now) is to get back down to 180 again! Lets help each other out!
  • Alygatorsmommy19
    Alygatorsmommy19 Posts: 2 Member
    Oh yeah also I am from Cincinnati, Ohio!
    Sw: 230 4/29/20
    Mid goal: 210 by 8/29/20
    Goal weight: 180
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    I'm from Pennsylvania and I've stayed here my whole life :)
  • jenifergotti
    I have about 50lbs I want to lose. I lost 70lbs the year before I got pregnant with mt daughter. I went from 250 to 180, then I got pregnant amd after that had my gallbladder removed so Im back up to 230 now. My goal (for now) is to get back down to 180 again! Lets help each other out!

You got this!
  • hcap
    hcap Posts: 2 Member
    Can I am 66 3/4 I have arthritis from head to toe and in between. The medications I am on meds that can cause weight gain. I am also waiting for foot surgery, which will have me laid up for at least a month or two. I'm trying to take walks with one crutch when the weather is nice. I'm learning to do chair yoga. My husband is not supportive at all! I would love to lose 70 pound but am afraid I would be too skinny, so I'll settle for 45 for now.
    sw 203
    gw 160
    min. 125
    will drink 1/2 my weight in water every day
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    hcap wrote: »
    Can I am 66 3/4 I have arthritis from head to toe and in between. The medications I am on meds that can cause weight gain. I am also waiting for foot surgery, which will have me laid up for at least a month or two. I'm trying to take walks with one crutch when the weather is nice. I'm learning to do chair yoga. My husband is not supportive at all! I would love to lose 70 pound but am afraid I would be too skinny, so I'll settle for 45 for now.
    sw 203
    gw 160
    min. 125
    will drink 1/2 my weight in water every day

Wow that sounds rough and painful. I wish you luck on your weight loss journey!
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hi Ladies, I would love to join. I have really lost focus recently and it has caught up to me.
    195 SW (4/29/20)
    175 First Goal (no set date; just be happy to reach it)
    150 GW
  • kayleigharthurs89
    kayleigharthurs89 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi. I would love to join. I have 43lbs to lose and would love to be held accountable!

Start weight: 79.2kg (24 Apr 20)
    Goal weight: 60kg

No goal date but I would like to lose around 1lb per week.

Good luck everyone.