women who dont shave

Options

Replies

• MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Feminism just means that I can shave or not shave, wear whatever kind of skin products and shoes I prefer, and get paid the same as my coworkers who do the same job...or I can choose to stay home and raise kids if that's what I want, without some group of feminazis calling me a sellout. I don't get why people have to be so judgmental over something as mundane as body hair.

The double standard is idiotic. If armpit hair is "gross" or "smelly" on a woman, then obviously it is on a man, too. (In fact, in my experience, it's usually smellier on a man, as men on average seem to sweat more.) Having a preference is one thing, but having your attraction to a woman suddenly evaporate just because you find she doesn't enjoy torturing her skin with a razor is just stupid. Hopefully you're upfront about it so she can know she dodged a bullet. If you're that hung up on body hair, then what other absurd, trite little hangups might you have?

+1000

I was trying to come up with a response to this thread, but you beat me to it.

It is so ridiculous to hear someone say "oh, feminists do xyz, so if you are a feminist, you have to do xyz". The whole point of feminism is that women should not be limited in their choices or given less respect because of their gender. Literally. That's the point.

I also laugh when any man (who doesn't shave his own body) says that body hair on women is a hygiene issue, or it's gross. Either it's unhygienic or it's not; it doesn't matter which body it's growing on.

I personally do shave my underarms and epilate my legs, but I realize that it's more of a cultural thing than anything else, and I certainly don't see any reason why women should do it and men get to choose.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Oh no.. It's back.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Oh no.. It's back.

Well hair does grow back.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    If a woman shaves, there's less chance of her hair in your sandwiches.
  • splashtree5
    splashtree5 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Women must shave! Beside the esthetic to keep they are clean on this way

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options

Women must shave! Beside the esthetic to keep they are clean on this way
    If body hair prevents a woman from being clean, then obviously it prevents a man from being clean as well. I assume you let all the men in your life know that they must remove their body hair in order to meet your hygiene expectations. "Dad! You forgot to shave your pits! So dirty!"

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I love a stinky women 😍

This is about hair not odor.

Do you like hairy women?

Asking....cause....cuffing season.
  • gillylucky13
    gillylucky13 Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Shaved is the way to be...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    2014 was such a good year
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    If a woman shaves, there's less chance of her hair in your sandwiches.

This right here should have been the end of this thread.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    What a ridiculous notion that women should be shaved to be attractive. The body hair version of "smile."
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Why are there disagrees :D
    If you dont like an unshaven lady thsts your prerogative...just as its ladies choice
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    What a ridiculous notion that women should be shaved to be attractive. The body hair version of "smile."

I never thought of it that way. True.

Individual preferences are fine whatever, but expecting all women everywhere to mold themselves to one narrow expectation that the women themselves don’t dig is stupid.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I don’t shave.......waxing is the way!

Actually, 'You do you' is the way
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Also, I’m glad this thread is here. It’s a relief to argue about meaningless *kitten* for awhile.